Missing members

13 minutes ago, terryd said:

I wonder if its any thing to do with the law as well. There was a time you could be a bit more relaxed what you write about. This being an open site and with every one watching every thing its a bit different now a days 

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

people nit picking   ruins threads plenty of experts on here  who know everything googles a great tool for the sites experts,,  

Combination of both I think.

I love running the dogs, but how many things can you write about lamping rabbits? And no way would anyone want to risk writing about anything else.. 

Loads of knowledgeable people still on here, but sadly a few good ones gone.. there's a few who I'd pick the phone up to if I needed advice or a bit of help with dogs, ferrets, fishing etc, as I consider them mates now...to be fair this sites always been pretty good to me, met and yapped to a lot of good lads over the time.

• Like 10

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sid g said:

people nit picking   ruins threads plenty of experts on here  who know everything googles a great tool for the sites experts,,  

Thats what's fcuked it for me, some lads think their opinions are facts after they've read somebody else's opinion on the net. 

• Like 2

Its funny because this topic comes up time to time and its always the same , it aint what  it use to be ,things are going down hill blah blah blah ,the exact same things were being said 15 years ago lol .

I really don't bother arguing with people on line anymore its just a waste of energy .

Still plenty of decent content on here and my advice is dont let a few idiots put you off because there's always going to be few in a bigger place like this, you can go to smaller groups but in my experience things tend to get stale quite quickly. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Cheer up you miserable b*****ds, just got back from my morning walk and thought I’d share some positivity and good will ✌️✌️

75645A14-E877-49A8-A3F3-925BE58C3CE1.jpeg

8B7BF55D-EFE3-4C9F-A92B-180A2591F208.jpeg

5D8B9CF2-8660-4D07-9B0A-30AFF54557E2.jpeg

A2D43EFC-0BEC-41C8-B95B-9403489CD05D.jpeg

Nice one mate...living the dream

Few hours bolting rabbits myself, good for the soul...lo

20210124_132447.jpg.eee19482fd286699c5fbaf25c31db208.jpg

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I ain’t going anywhere today

-31c without the wind chill

FFS that's nothing ... We had an inch of snow today ??

• Haha 8

Strange. I have only recently managed to get back on the forum. Don’t know why and actually not that bothered. However, I agree with one or two comments. Where are the boys, who over my time on here, dissapeared to ? The most important thing for me was, and is, watching for the well known members who had a good thing to say about their individual likes.  I know some of the current members by dealing with them in the past. Terry d, Flacko, Sir Blessed, he’ll the list could go on and on and get boring. But, as the intro asked, where are they all.? Jok.