Missing members

38 minutes ago, micky said:

All the upsets  are caused by people  who have only  been on the site for around 10 years ! they can  only  comment on b*****d Blacks , b*****d Homo's ,  .Cooking  and f***ing Football not one of the c**ts is a Rabbit catcher .

You not a Marcus Rashford fan then Micky?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m still here when I can borrow my daughters internet, but my life worry’s have somewhat changed, it’s all about having enough water, wood and gas to keep us warm and fed, woke up to this today ( the

Cant speak for anyone else who cant be f****d with this gaff anymore but personally i just got a bit bored of the totally over the top attempts of the couple of little stuntmen to get onto the front f

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, micky said:

I think the problems began when they first allowed the Welsh to com on .

Piss off micky, its you f***ing tinglish lowering the tone on here! Second The Irish  always banging on about how hard done by they are... Last place as always The jocks are just plain miserable cnuts fulls top... ? 

• Haha 16

With the lurcher section I think a lot of people have just given up contributing anything of any worth of reading you could share a post of how well a dogs doing or do a write up or try asking for advice or questions it’s the same old fools that come out the wood work to start shit,argue an ruin a post then play the victim card or the honesty card when you bite back it’s not worth waisting the time tbh .it’s the same people trying to make out they know a good dog they only keep good dogs an are out regularly as clock work and they do loads an no one as done as much as them. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, poxon said:

With the lurcher section I think a lot of people have just given up contributing anything of any worth of reading you could share a post of how well a dogs doing or do a write up or try asking for advice or questions it’s the same old fools that come out the wood work to start shit,argue an ruin a post then play the victim card or the honesty card when you bite back it’s not worth waisting the time tbh .it’s the same people trying to make out they know a good dog they only keep good dogs an are out regularly as clock work and they do loads an no one as done as much as them. 

Bang on,I've always said I must be the only one who gets under 5 rabbits on  night out.in the pub its always I shot 124 pigeons, me dog got 78 rabbit, bloody boring.

42 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Bang on,I've always said I must be the only one who gets under 5 rabbits on  night out.in the pub its always I shot 124 pigeons, me dog got 78 rabbit, bloody boring.

Mate I’m always happy with a couple of rabbits ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, poxon said:

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

I'll still put the odd ferreting post up, but I barely ever put a post on the lurcher section now ...

The site has changed loads since I first come on I think it was 2009, loads of good lads gone...

Haymin, Baw, Scothunter, Ruby tex, Johnny Boy, Albert, Gone To Earth.... loads more as well... 

Charts is right about the humour going, I used to piss myself at some of the shit on here, we can only say and write so much about running the dogs now, but the site was more than just that before...

• Like 5

I wonder if its any thing to do with the law as well. There was a time you could be a bit more relaxed what you write about. This being an open site and with every one watching every thing its a bit different now a days 

• Like 6