• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could do with some to finish my tiling off. 

You set of Henry the VIII cnuts..... ?

Next years cream already brewing you can eat the flowers and leaves as well 👍

Posted Images

Lol ive thought about amputation also ? 

Im not  filthy  thats dried up ibuprofen gel  not scabies lol

Just to add  ibuprofen gel is useless but I'd have put fox shite on it if I thought it had a chance of taking the pain off ? 

20201116_181351_compress92.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’ve had it since Tuesday night, and its fcukin nipping right now. Only the second time I’ve had it bad, last time was about three year ago. Spent the last two nights on the couch with an ice pack on it. I’m blaming it on a heavy intake of Guinness over the weekend, and lack of exercise due to working from home and the shitty weather over the last week. Hoping I’ll at least be able to put a sock on by the weekend ?No fun.

• Sad 1

i  have had it for 40 years , that little twinge you have in your toe is nothing to what is coming , the Elbow is good  but the real nice one is in the Wrist that dose is a beauty  because after a few times the Joint gets infected and the real fun begins . The best treatment for me was Colcihicin  it is very good but as it is a Poison  the will not give it you to often  , i take ALLUPRINOL  to control it and also watch what i eat ...... Plenty of Greens  and Fruit  stay off the Booze  and keep away from fried food .

Give up the piss.Got a couple of uncles and and a couple of mates who get it and they all skirt around the fact that they drink too much.Its just a coincidence that they all seenm to get an attack of gout on a monday or after a weeknight darts match when theyve downed 10 pints of Guinness 

13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I suffered extremely with gout.

Only thing that would ease it was diclofenic, forget proprietary, over the counter stuff like iboprufen.

My doctor said if I got a serious attack twice or more a year, I was to go on allopurinol, one tablet a day for the rest of my life.

I've been on that for a couple of years now, you are eased into it, but never had an attack since.

Cheers.

i'm on two allopurinol a day and it's been a godsend to be honest 

• Like 1