4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

trouble with me i cant see the bad in anybody so that makes me gullible, but im learning 

Its your generation , my mums the same, whiter than white, whites and the cleanest door step on the street ? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably a scam, but to be sure, DM me all your bank details and I’ll check it out for you ?

what's shocking is that they are actively targeting the older generations. They need there necks stretching 

Just send them a knob pic ,preferably in a bowl of baked beans ,shuts most fukcers up ! 

Posted Images

My grandad bless him would be perfect for these scam artists . If someone from "BT" called and said he would be in trouble , he owed 500 quid he would believe them and be mortified and wouldnt be able to pay them quick enough.  My mum and dad takes care of that sort of stuff for him

I think its a generation that hated dept and the stigma that came with it that any thought they might have messed up and got into dept want to make it right asap .

• Like 1

Need to be careful in you're clicking links etc in emails/messages if you don't know who it's from, in case it's ransomware or another virus

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

If you get hit with ransomware, you're best option may be to lose everything.

Edited by MH1
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i havent a clue , but some weeks ago i got a call on my landline, saying this is newcastle police, the person said to me that they had heard that id been placed on the suicide list and that they were checking up on me twice ive had that call

Sounds dodgy, mate.

No such thing as "Newcastle Police", they are Northumbria Police.

Cheers.

Yes Sid i did relate the call to macmillan, but i questioned a police officer and he told me that the police wouldnt do that, its a while back now , im getting used to all these scams, but isnt life bad enough without filth like this interfering in folks lives, every email, and telephone call i gat now im wary of .    sorry charts my fault i should have stated Newcastle staffs 

• Like 1