.204 moderator recommended

DM80 made by Dave Mercer. I have his mods on all my rifles. Strippable for cleaning quiet and more importantly structurally very strong. He will also make you a mod to your dimensions for not a lot of money. 

6 hours ago, ianm said:

I hope you got a calibre specific and not a "one size fits all" job.

Oh Ian you've put a cat amongst my pigeons there! Honestly, I don't know, I'll ask him. Concerns if not...? (I already feel like a kid disappointing his .204 dad 'cos I'm not getting a tikka!) 

I know they're decent mods & I've got it at a good price. Considering lockdown (lack of browsing etc) & how busy I am lambing I'm keen to get one, and if not happy I can always sell on. 

10 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Oh Ian you've put a cat amongst my pigeons there! Honestly, I don't know, I'll ask him. Concerns if not...? (I already feel like a kid disappointing his .204 dad 'cos I'm not getting a tikka!) 

I know they're decent mods & I've got it at a good price. Considering lockdown (lack of browsing etc) & how busy I am lambing I'm keen to get one, and if not happy I can always sell on. 

Stupid boy Pyke! ?

• Haha 3
On 21/01/2021 at 16:00, David.evans said:

Wildcat evolution, take apart for cleaning, no at all heavy , and very quite 

atb 

Ive got a wildcat evo. It’s a good concept with easy baffle/calibre change imo. Not too heavy and doesn’t add too much length. The wildcat panther is good as well, also over barrel design, in fact, on my .22 hornet it’s as quiet as the evo despite being considerably smaller. The panther is only rated up to .17 fireball though, beyond that it’s out of its comfort zone. Both good mods I reckon. ?

• Like 1