• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a nasty one that Osmond concert.. 

Yeah.He was lead singer of The Jim and The Stale council

Yes mate.I was only 15 and went there on a coach with 2 of my older pals that started taking me to raves shortly after.To be honest I cant remember a lot about the actual gig as I was off my nut on ac

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jackknife said:

Seen most of them myself more times than I care to remember, was it Pauline black from selecter your talking about, gobby fecking tramp she is. 

Got sick of the whole scene to be honest, last I see was bad manners again couple year ago on scooter rally, thought feck thus shite sold my lammy took carp fishing up again lol

No not Pauline Black.To be fair whenever Ive seen the selecta they've been pretty good.Last time I saw Bad Manners Buster was so pissed that someone else sang the songs while he just fell about on stage sticking his tongue out. 

Thunder are good seems every gig I go to their on. Micheal shchenker, black country communion  ole Glen Hughes can sing,seen the darkness with John Lord on keyboard,and a few others.would love to see anthrax and panterra.zack wilde is great live .

7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen him at Sheffield arena not that impressed spoilt it with his foul language in between song's when their was kids with their parents watching the concert.

Yes, all he did was have a go at the singer doing the rock n roll brew set, called her all the names under the sun, looked pissed out of his face, wouldn't go to see him again, far better bands around. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Is that Blackburn D??

If so, here's your chance to wind the clock back!!!

WWW.ENTS24.COM

Tickets and information for The Macc Lads at King George's Hall in Blackburn on Fri 19th Nov 2021 from Ents24.com, the UK's biggest entertainment website

Thanks. Yes mate but the gig I went was mid/ late 80s 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Loads of gigs over the years..

Stand outs:

Rolling Stones in the 40 licks tour at Twickenham, last time I saw concorde in the air just as the sun went down and the stones walked on...said to the Mrs thats a moment...and it was.

The Killers in a small club in Paris, after they released Hot Fuss, great gig only a few hundred there. Watched them again at Cardiff Castle 2 years ago, before Glastonbury...First time watching a band there, great venue.

OCS 3 times, one of my fave 90s bands

Jools Holland at Powderham Castle, hot summer night getting pissed good craic and the band was good.

Kings of Leon ..Plymouth pavilions.. 

Queens of the Stoneage- Eden project...brilliant

• Like 1