• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a nasty one that Osmond concert.. 

Yeah.He was lead singer of The Jim and The Stale council

Yes mate.I was only 15 and went there on a coach with 2 of my older pals that started taking me to raves shortly after.To be honest I cant remember a lot about the actual gig as I was off my nut on ac

Posted Images

Saw Ozzy on the Diary of a madman tour 82 I think was great. Seen AC/DC at Newcastle City Hall. One of the best gigs I saw was Big Country they were brilliant. Bon Jovi at the  Stadium of Light . Seen Madness quite a few times always a giggle.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

2 hours late for us ,then someone threw something on stage  and axel had a hissy fit threatening to stop the show so I shouted rock n roll! and gave him the middle finger and walked out lol , previous to that he came out did 1 song and fecked of for 20 minutes leaving just the guitarist who was no slash just playing some shite that only he was enjoying....probably the worst gig ever ? 

I think it was you that warned me ya bam ?‍♂️?????

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, dytkos said:

Saw Macc Lads at KGH and Van Morrison on the other stage, Surreal but excellent  evening ?

Cheers D.

Is that Blackburn D??

If so, here's your chance to wind the clock back!!!

WWW.ENTS24.COM

Tickets and information for The Macc Lads at King George's Hall in Blackburn on Fri 19th Nov 2021 from Ents24.com, the UK's biggest entertainment website

Seen Pink Floyd twice the animals tour Stafford Bingley hall and then the Wall at Earl's court seen Lynard Skynard Sheffield city hall late 70s not been to a live concert for years as the prices went through the roof last concert i went to was Springsteen with the Segar sessions. One of the best concerts i have been to was Oasis at the Sheffield arena.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stealthy1 said:

I saw Meatloaf in 85, the worst band I've ever seen in my life, so much so, that refused to buy any of their albums, still don' have any in my collection. 

Seen him at Sheffield arena not that impressed spoilt it with his foul language in between song's when their was kids with their parents watching the concert.

• Like 1

bob marley and the wailers ,bowie ,velvet underground ,dire straights ,ian dury and the blockheads ,the stranglers ,  ,ub40 ,ratm ,page and plant, the police ,acdc ,van morrison what a misrable twat he was ,the fun lovin criminals to name but a few 

2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

bob marley and the wailers ,bowie ,velvet underground ,dire straights ,ian dury and the blockheads ,the stranglers ,  ,ub40 ,ratm ,page and plant, the police ,acdc ,van morrison what a misrable twat he was ,the fun lovin criminals to name but a few 

Bob Marley at Ninian Park 76 mate ?  Pissing down he came on stage and said "May gods blessing descend upon you".

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Bob Marley at Ninian Park 76 mate ?  Pissing down he came on stage and said "May gods blessing descend upon you".

Cheers Arry

i saw him at deeside leisure center in 1980 for the grand sum of £4.50

• Like 1

Seen loads live some have been a complete let down, saw Madness a few years back for the 4th time and they were shocking and should have given up years ago. Glastonbury 83 was my first proper live gig and shaped my taste for music later on in life with Marillion become a band I followed for years after.

40 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Seen loads live some have been a complete let down, saw Madness a few years back for the 4th time and they were shocking and should have given up years ago. Glastonbury 83 was my first proper live gig and shaped my taste for music later on in life with Marillion become a band I followed for years after.

Ive seen all the two tone bands numerous times.Only seen Madness twice and both times they were absolute shit.Saw The specials on their 30th an3tour and they were amazing,Saw them on their 40th anniversary and they were alright but not the same without Neville Staple and saw them two years ago and they were f***ing shit.Terry Hall spouting Political shit and then they bought the paki bird who was all over the news at the EDL rally on stage dressed up in a fred perry and DMs to shout her way through a couple of what im guessing were meant to be songs.Out of all of the Ska bands The Beat have always been excellent.

There was a chap on here a few years ago who mentioned he was at isle of white (or woodstock), I forget. But he mentioned waking up in his tent (coming down/up lol) to White Rabbit ? might have been Johnny. But f**k! To experience that... that real old school feel of the music and a calmer living

44 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Ive seen all the two tone bands numerous times.Only seen Madness twice and both times they were absolute shit.Saw The specials on their 30th an3tour and they were amazing,Saw them on their 40th anniversary and they were alright but not the same without Neville Staple and saw them two years ago and they were f***ing shit.Terry Hall spouting Political shit and then they bought the paki bird who was all over the news at the EDL rally on stage dressed up in a fred perry and DMs to shout her way through a couple of what im guessing were meant to be songs.Out of all of the Ska bands The Beat have always been excellent.

Seen most of them myself more times than I care to remember, was it Pauline black from selecter your talking about, gobby fecking tramp she is. 

Got sick of the whole scene to be honest, last I see was bad manners again couple year ago on scooter rally, thought feck thus shite sold my lammy took carp fishing up again lol

For what it’s worth. I’m in the event business and have just had the heads up that Glastonbury will not be going ahead. (No real surprise there). This pretty much means that all music events have no 2021 future. I’ m guessing most of you know that anyway but, as I said, have only just been told. Jok.

• Sad 1