Trials English bull 1963

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an old photo of my mum with her uncles trial dog, English bull terrier photo was taken around 1963 look at the difference in them now

An Irish EBT from years back; My mates young EBT and deerhound pup; Cheers.  

I don’t know f**k all about them or any other bull breed but this one seems a fine animal.  

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

This is an old photo of my mum with her uncles trial dog, English bull terrier photo was taken around 1963 look at the difference in them now

IMG-20210119-WA0002.jpg

And look at how different they were in the 60's compared to the early dogs. 

9590ce239b649ccb8883b059e8b8969a.jpg

• Like 7

Yeah there not the cleverest of dogs alright don't know was they as thick back then or what, but if they still looked like that I'd imagine there would be a lot more lurcher types bred off them as dog in pic looks athletical compared to them now

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No mate, an Irish lad I know owned him, and some top class Wheatans.

Cheers.

He was nice. Iv a nice Wheaton bitch here waiting to try now any day, she's only just matured so gonna get her out see if she likes the sharp end or not, fingers crossed she makes the grade cause the kids love her and if she don't she will be going all the c**t does is wait for dogs to do the slightest wrong move to start a fight when around them but shes an impressive bitch to look at

16 minutes ago, C.green said:

Seems to be a different type of of like working type ebt coming through just lately ive never liked them but some of the ones i seen recently real nice n leggy and looked to have abit of spark about them more importantly 

I'd say the ones now are 3/4 EBT 1/4 pitbull or something cause I know most of the old boys in Ireland that done trials most nó longer with us but there sons kept a few of there dogs going and haven't seen any of them with the old type EBT. People trying to recreate the dog but fair play to them some of them look nice and rangy