BBC survey

https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u61149175?xtor=ES-206-[40072_Survey+Email+2020+(iPlayer+template)]-20210119-[bbcaccount_bbcsurvey2020_nogenre]

Apparently they want everyone's opinion... let's let them know what we think of their biased shité & cwis prickham. 

Edited by BenBhoy

I,ve just spent a very pleasant 30mins telling them they are a left wing Marxist promoting pedophile protecting organisation, who are more interested in forcing there own agenda rather than telling truths and reporting facts and that is why they are not fit for purpose and should not be paid for by people that disagree with there narrative, I would urge people to do the same as it’s easy sitting here moaning and doing nothing, I send them regular complaints about the shit they promote even though they never respond ✌️✌️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There's a new BBC Chairman, but, sadly, it looks like it's a case of "here comes the new boss......same as the old boss" !

When he was interviewed about BBC bias he admitted that programmes like Question Time had more Remainers on than Leavers, but overall the BBC was extremely fair and even !!!!!

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I had the pleasure of cancelling mine this month and it was then that I found out you actually pay the c**ts 6 months in advance so I,m waiting on a rebate which was an unexpected pleasure after a lifetime of robbery ?

You rebel you.... ??

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I refuse to give the dirty c**ts my email

They already got it mate, you know how the system works more than most, if you have a tv licence they have all your details, only when enough people tell them will they finally realise they are dancing to the tunes of a wealthy minority’s and pissing off the silent majority that pay there above average salary’s, You have no rights to sit on here moaning if your not willing to tell the people pissing you off why, it’s not about running riot for change it’s about enough people being bothered and willing to say enough is enough ??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They already got it mate, you know how the system works more than most, if you have a tv licence they have all your details, only when enough people tell them will they finally realise they are dancing to the tunes of a wealthy minority’s and pissing off the silent majority that pay there above average salary’s, You have no rights to sit on here moaning if your not willing to tell the people pissing you off why, it’s not about running riot for change it’s about enough people being bothered and willing to say enough is enough ??

I told them 7/8 years ago when I cancelled it for my misses, they've never had my details and never will