Bolting some good un's

10 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I was gifted the fawn bitch mate from a lad in the midlands that bred her, she's whippet collie x beddy whippet greyhound . we was told the brindle bitch was a grew with a dash of bull but have found out she's saluki whippet greyhound put back to a greyhound. 

that brindle bitch of your mates trev.....with that breeding is it any good at running out on the seed after a few if you know what i mean.....with that bit of sal blood and plenty of grew in there it sounds ideal for a few races out on the seed

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolting to the dogs out of a hedge down a track today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krLjZ6ns3Sg

I don't know what's been said mate but the main lad that will be talking shit about me lives up the Dales and he's got 1000's of acres to go on which are full of rabbits. About 3 years back I jumped o

last time i used nets       

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

that brindle bitch of your mates trev.....with that breeding is it any good at running out on the seed after a few if you know what i mean.....with that bit of sal blood and plenty of grew in there it sounds ideal for a few races out on the seed

Tbh she's not been tested on numbers but I've seen her run one's and two's in a day and if she  doens't catch them she looks like she was going to. She's a good all rounder she's had all sorts on the lamp. She's just come out of season and a few of us wanted him to put the sire to my fawn bitch over her , he's beddy whippet greyhound a crazy mad keen dog and time is running out for him with him being 10 years old but with it being this time of the year he wants to use her for the rest of the season.

Edited by Trev70
12 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Tbh she's not been tested on numbers but I've seen her run one's and two's in a day and if she  doens't catch them she looks like she was going to. She's a good all rounder she's had all sorts on the lamp. She's just come out of season and a few of us wanted him to put the sire to my fawn bitch over her , he's beddy whippet greyhound a crazy mad keen dog and time is running out for him with him being 10 years old but with it being this time of the year he wants to use her for the rest of the season.

Trev ive just used my old dog he's 12 this august got him tested in k9 clinic above average swimmers so with any luck the old dog will still be firing for a couple years to come 

• Like 1