Bolting some good un's

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolting to the dogs out of a hedge down a track today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krLjZ6ns3Sg

I don't know what's been said mate but the main lad that will be talking shit about me lives up the Dales and he's got 1000's of acres to go on which are full of rabbits. About 3 years back I jumped o

last time i used nets       

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, TOMO said:

good little vid that ....certainly is good fun when you can get them working the hedges well...and certainly does beat laying nets under that lot...

Cheers Tomo , I don't mind a odd bit of easy netting in woods but them hedges are not for me.

Good vid trev ?? Stuff all the nay sayers let em talk that’s all they good at talking! the difference is your out doing a bit getting your dogs work an enjoying them working your probably fined it stems from jealousy why there chatting poo because they probably ain’t hardly got any rabbits like the rest of us coming south down the country an they gotta look extra hard an put time in to get there dogs the work on them in I’m in the same boat on the rabbit front I have to look hard for runs an put the hours after dark in to get some catches in I do share a bit of envy for all you guys with decent numbers about but not like a jealous little bitch that I feel I have to give someone a hard time for working there dogs. I think that’s what drives me on to keep going is the lack of rabbits knowing other lads are doing well on them as I want a dog that I can say is half decent so time needs to be put in in search of runs/catches 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

What's folk moaning about, are they on here as well? 

You have a cracking pair of rabbiting dogs there mate. 

Cheers mate, It's been going on a few years mate and tbh I don't Know what it's about any more ?

44 minutes ago, poxon said:

Good vid trev ?? Stuff all the nay sayers let em talk that’s all they good at talking! the difference is your out doing a bit getting your dogs work an enjoying them working your probably fined it stems from jealousy why there chatting poo because they probably ain’t hardly got any rabbits like the rest of us coming south down the country an they gotta look extra hard an put time in to get there dogs the work on them in I’m in the same boat on the rabbit front I have to look hard for runs an put the hours after dark in to get some catches in I do share a bit of envy for all you guys with decent numbers about but not like a jealous little bitch that I feel I have to give someone a hard time for working there dogs. I think that’s what drives me on to keep going is the lack of rabbits knowing other lads are doing well on them as I want a dog that I can say is half decent so time needs to be put in in search of runs/catches 

I don't know what's been said mate but the main lad that will be talking shit about me lives up the Dales and he's got 1000's of acres to go on which are full of rabbits. About 3 years back I jumped over a wall and took a few rabbits off a field he's got and after that he's been obsessed with me. These lads are only in their 20's, when I was in my 20's I wasn't thinking about a silly old c**t chasing rabbits about ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Lampers way or summat like that, I was shown it but then couldn’t find it, so somebody sent me an invite but Irma looks like admin are busy ?

what is that famous quote katchy? I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I don't know what's been said mate but the main lad that will be talking shit about me lives up the Dales and he's got 1000's of acres to go on which are full of rabbits. About 3 years back I jumped over a wall and took a few rabbits off a field he's got and after that he's been obsessed with me. These lads are only in their 20's, when I was in my 20's I wasn't thinking about a silly old c**t chasing rabbits about ?

I spotted a light going about on my little permission the other week so I started over that way 2 see if whoever it was wanted a walk round as they probably live dead local and go all the time and you can't be saying ote ,I couldn't see his dog then I seen it a fecking RIFLE?

Mi5 cia James bond the sas and the guerkas are currently looking into it 

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

I vaguely remember a couple of the posts from that thread now lol.

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

What's the breeding behind both dogs Trev, did you breed them? 

I was gifted the fawn bitch mate from a lad in the midlands that bred her, she's whippet collie x beddy whippet greyhound . we was told the brindle bitch was a grew with a dash of bull but have found out she's saluki whippet greyhound put back to a greyhound. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Black neck said:

I spotted a light going about on my little permission the other week so I started over that way 2 see if whoever it was wanted a walk round as they probably live dead local and go all the time and you can't be saying ote ,I couldn't see his dog then I seen it a fecking RIFLE?

Mi5 cia James bond the sas and the guerkas are currently looking into it 

I've not posted over Christmas because we had a 3 weeks run of going on spots after poaches had hit them , the few rabbits they had left wouldn't bolt so we packed in after a morning of digging but did we cry and spit our dummie out, no we just got on with it like you do.

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you ain’t too busy next week we will have another walk out of you fancy mate? I got some land I need doing but gotta see shepherd first ?

Yes mate sound, I'm starting doing a estate I do with my mate at the weekend but I'm free in the week , just message me when you sort it mate ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1