Bolting some good un's

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolting to the dogs out of a hedge down a track today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krLjZ6ns3Sg

I don't know what's been said mate but the main lad that will be talking shit about me lives up the Dales and he's got 1000's of acres to go on which are full of rabbits. About 3 years back I jumped o

last time i used nets       

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Black neck said:

Dogs were effective even wi it being in the edge very good ,

Now you just need a young filly out wi ya ?

I've got 2 these days. They drive me around and their not bad with a round mouth.

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Dogs took their licks didn't they, those hedges will have bashed them up. 

The land owner had cut the hedge back for us in some spots which was good for getting to the holes but it made some of the thick branches like spikes.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I see you got a fan base ??

my lad just told me that you getting a slating on some the Facebook lamping sites, never guess who in the middle stirring the shit, your wee mate from up here, what a non that wee boy is 

Come on spill the beans??

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I see you got a fan base ??

my lad just told me that you getting a slating on some the Facebook lamping sites, never guess who in the middle stirring the shit, your wee mate from up here, what a non that wee boy is 

Some love me on Facebook ?. Feck me is he still walking, he’s obsessed with me , I thought these days all he thought about was were he was getting his next fix ?. My mate’s having a look through the groups because it’s funny not one of them say feck all on the few groups I post on.

• Like 1