Big holiday plan.

As in, trip of a lifetime. Big family memory maker.

Am thinking out loud. Think my destination would be America for a 5/6 week trip. Get in as much tourist & natural beauty spots, native native culture, music culture and a padded out with the odd theme park, but of shopping & fingers crossed some hound/hunting culture.

Started mine a fortnight ago, when I moved onto a boat, so far the dream is going fine, my misses is slowly reverting to the woman I met 30 odd years back and my dogs have been so knackered that they actually refused to go out for a walk a couple of days ago, I have heard one siren in two weeks instead of 5 a night and everyone I meet seems to want to stop for a chat instead of looking at you like shit, I sat in a field and watched a short eared owl catching voles a couple of days back and I hear barn and tawnys outside most nights, still have lots to do and am busy everyday but really feel alive again, have come home to look after the grandkids and drop car in garage but can’t wait to get back to my holiday of a lifetime ??

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Started mine a fortnight ago, when I moved onto a boat, so far the dream is going fine, my misses is slowly reverting to the woman I met 30 odd years back and my dogs have been so knackered that they actually refused to go out for a walk a couple of days ago, I have heard one siren in two weeks instead of 5 a night and everyone I meet seems to want to stop for a chat instead of looking at you like shit, I sat in a field and watched a short eared owl catching voles a couple of days back and I hear barn and tawnys outside most nights, still have lots to do and am busy everyday but really feel alive again, have come home to look after the grandkids and drop car in garage but can’t wait to get back to my holiday of a lifetime ??

Living the dream Gman, good on ya.

• Like 1
Just now, martyn2233 said:

Booked mine November 16th till December 14th 

28nights Orlando here we come 

Booked from here cheaper then anywhere else 

WWW.HOLIDAYGENIE.COM

Holiday Genie offers fantastic prices on amazing tailor made holidays, with cheap worldwide flights, holidays...

Missed out on 4 trips 2020.2 long weekends in the Dam.A fortnight in a Villa the North end of Mallorca with my pal and our Daughters and a fortnight in a villa with 7 of my pals in ko Samui Thailand.Luckily got most of our dough back for the 2 Dam trips and the Thailand trip and the Villa company have rescheduled our fortnight for this July in Spain but aint holding out much hope for shit being back to normal by then.