My girls ferrets

On 17/01/2021 at 21:12, Aussie Whip said:

We had some hand raised ferrets, they were like dogs and would come when called and lick your face. They were a pleasure to work and never laid up. Good on your daughter  and she will get extra pride from the fact she hand raised her workers.

Thank you mate, 

This was their first outing, a couple out of the first litter are coming on well, but these 2 were great to handle....young ferrets often mess at the mouth of the hole and I never grab at them I want them to come out to me...these were straight up your arm..lol

Time will tell if they are any good at work...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Thank you mate, 

This was their first outing, a couple out of the first litter are coming on well, but these 2 were great to handle....young ferrets often mess at the mouth of the hole and I never grab at them I want them to come out to me...these were straight up your arm..lol

Time will tell if they are any good at work...

I doubted the working ability of the ones the mrs raised, I was very wrong, they seem to work to please you. It was hard on the mrs getting up to feed and clean them as your girl would know but they really were worth it. I believe if you put your heart into your animals they thrive and repay you ten fold, whether dog, ferret or any animal really. The only down side was when they died of old age, it was like losing a family member almost. I'm sure you will get many good years with them and I've found ferrets just get better with age, almost to the end.

• Like 2