The final of the Masters is on just now.

The young Chinese lad, Yan, 20 year old, I think, is playing brilliantly !

67-0 down clears the table to draw and wins the re-spotted black !

He's potting balls that the "elite" players would be proud of.

Its 5-5 , but I think the pressure of being in a Triple Crown Final against Higgins, may just get to him.

Cheers.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mark williams looking sharp as f**k.

But that's the game, snooker.  It's not just about looking great potting balls, might as well reduce the game to pool, if that was the case.  I think it's fine as it is.

As a wise old sage once said to me; " One stroke doesn't paint the whole picture ".........?? But I do hope the lad goes on to more success. Cheers.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The final of the Masters is on just now.

The young Chinese lad, Yan, 20 year old, I think, is playing brilliantly !

67-0 down clears the table to draw and wins the re-spotted black !

He's potting balls that the "elite" players would be proud of.

Its 5-5 , but I think the pressure of being in a Triple Crown Final against Higgins, may just get to him.

Cheers.

Yes he's starting to get comfortable in their while Higgins is looking a bit ropey. 

Higgins and Ronnie was an epic match the other day. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes he's starting to get comfortable in their while Higgins is looking a bit ropey. 

Higgins and Ronnie was an epic match the other day. 

Yeah, I watched it ! Snooker at its very best, but Higgins raised his game against O'Sullivan, not playing so well just now.

Cheers.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, samboy said:

I find snooker a tad boring, i prefer darts. 

I've allways said, if darts, snooker and football were all on the telly at the same time, I'd watch the darts, record the snooker and look at the football results the next day.......

Cheers.

1 minute ago, jok said:

Oh and by the way, didn’t Higgins look ROPEY with that last clearance. Come on John. Jok.

I fully expect Higgins to win, because of his skill and experience, but the Chinese lad is a natural, but his youth, inexperience and his "awe" of the top players will have him making unforced errors.

Just my opinion.

Cheers.

Nice one Greb and totally agree. In my honest eyes this guy should never have been playing international snooker or even at any level. I’ve played for years and can honestly say that the need to cheat was furthermost from my mind, just winning. The ruling body exonerated him so life goes on. He is a special talent though. Jok.

Just now, chartpolski said:

Wow ! That didn't take long !

Im sitting here watching something I enjoy, thought I'd post about it as I know there's a few like minded lads, but I didn't expect the negativity.........

Cheers.

I've just smashed this so snooker is the perfect way to digest it. ?

PXL_20210117_192044349.jpg

• Like 2
Just now, jok said:

Nice one Greb and totally agree. In my honest eyes this guy should never have been playing international snooker or even at any level. I’ve played for years and can honestly say that the need to cheat was furthermost from my mind, just winning. The ruling body exonerated him so life goes on. He is a special talent though. Jok.

He was never done for match fixing though truth be told. 

Yes he's a great player, that talent has ensured he's relevant at his age in this new era. 

• Thanks 1