Cabin fever

Not had much time to be out overnight in nature lately and I’m getting cabin fever being in the house every night so although it’s not quite the same I’ve stuck the bivvi up in the garden and I’m going to spend a couple of nights under canvas. It’s good for a relaxed mind .......

BA7E2850-022F-4BD1-950C-1423AB08C558.jpeg

• Like 7

A work mate who was furloughed for a few month stuck in the house with his wife and 2 teenage daughters ended up living in a tent in his back garden. He's not into camping or the outdoor life in any way but got to the point where he couldn't handle being couped up with his family anymore. He's back to work now and regained his sanity. 

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, socks said:

Not had much time to be out overnight in nature lately and I’m getting cabin fever being in the house every night so although it’s not quite the same I’ve stuck the bivvi up in the garden and I’m going to spend a couple of nights under canvas. It’s good for a relaxed mind .......

You mean the Mrs has kicked you out?

Cheers, D.

7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Lockdown is gonna create marital issues for sure , I'm more Travelodge than Tippie though , and dogs don't enjoy my garden nevermind me lol......

The only downside for me is my sex life has deteriorated because she's in all the time ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 12
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Lockdown is gonna create marital issues for sure , I'm more Travelodge than Tippie though , and dogs don't enjoy my garden nevermind me lol......

Lockdown Actually helped me out marital wise.... 

I've put it off for 17 yrs....date was 14th October 2020....A few more months won't hurt?

• Haha 7

Seriously though when I hear these "modern man" types talk I really don't understand how they can cope, long before the pandemic. The good side is they have no problem working weekends or holiday periods. Anything to get out of the house and also balance the credit cards maxed out by their nearest and dearest. Women have always worn the trousers but now seem to do nothing in return and these poor b*****ds don't have the local club as a retreat as former generations of men did.

Sorry for going off on a tangent on your thread Socks.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/01/2021 at 16:06, socks said:

id kill for that option know socks you're a lucky man ?