WTF HAPPENED

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK.  Just realised I live with a woman and two kids, they seem nice....  Took a photo of my tea and had no where to post it, showed it to that woman that lives here, apparen

You get any further up there and all that'll be showing is your toenails

Its to celebrate the Democrats winning the US election 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I even went onto Pigeon Watch to see if there was any info to why Thl was down It made me feel dirty ? 

You should have texted me. Just about everyone else did. You know who you are...

1 hour ago, IanB said:

Hopefully I'll get to spend some more time on the forum soon and improve things...

The actual forum theme design will be sorted asap...

What would people like to see improved or added ?

All alts barred, might end up with one or two left but better than speaking to the same man 5 times on the same subject.... ?

Yesterday was odd. It was like the sun hadn't bothered to rise. And she seemed a bit ratty.!  Today is a new day the sun is providing some light, she seems ok but there's still the kit hen decorating to do. I too went over to P W to see if there was any info. I didn't linger very long.. It would have been reassuring if there had been a msg that notified us of a shutdown. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, IanB said:

Hopefully I'll get to spend some more time on the forum soon and improve things...

The actual forum theme design will be sorted asap...

What would people like to see improved or added ?

The ability to upload video, obviously with a max file size, also embedded web links, that could already be sorted with the updated i haven't tried yet.

Im liking the new look and  feel ?

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Nah they don't embed  ,sort it out lol

Certain content can be automatically embedded. For example, if a user posts a link to a video on YouTube or Vimeo the video can be embedded into the post. Changing this setting won't apply to existing content.
Links from the following sites are supported: College Humor, Coub, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, Funny Or Die, Gfycat, Google Maps, Hulu, Instagram, ReverbNation, Screencast.com, SmugMug, SoundCloud, Spotify, TED, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, Vimeo, Vine, Wistia, YouTube, and internal links to content within the community.

I'll look into it