Guard dogs

8 minutes ago, gnipper said:

It doesn't look wired up right that mutt jigsaw, was he good with you and the others in the house? 

he was ok,always a liability,i took him for a walk with the wife and one of my pit dogs ,who was tolerant of him up to that point and he out of the blue attacked the pit(serious  error ) the shepherd jumped on him roaring to eat him but the pit got first grip and spoilt a lovely walk,it took me about 3 minutes to seperate the two,herself held the shepherd and i took the pit...we had to ring the son to come out in his car to take the pit home ,who now wanted to eliminate the threat for good ...he was a right bollix of a thing...i left him off more times as my daughter used to Thai box and would run the neighbourhood with the shepherd tied around her waist,and he never did a thing wrong while with her...but i had this fear until she came in the door with him...he was mad as fook i think really....I slept with a smile the day he was gone i tell ye 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
Just now, jigsaw said:

he was ok,always a liability,i took him for a walk with the wife and one of my pit dogs ,who was tolerant of him up to that point and he out of the blue attacked the pit(serious judgement of error) the shepherd jumped on him roaring to eat him but the pit got first grip and spoilt a lovely walk,it took me about 3 minutes to seperate the two,herself held the shepherd and i took the pit...we had to ring the son to come out in his car to take the pit home ,who now wanted to eliminate the threat for good ...he was a right bollix of a thing...i left him off more times as my daughter used to Thai box and would run the neighbourhood with the shepherd tied around her waist,and he never did a thing wrong while with her...but i had this fear until she came in the door with him...he was mad as fook i think really....I slept with a smile the day he was gone i tell ye 

Sounds like the beardie twat I had. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

I had this horrid fooker for almost 8 years,he was bred from a Croatian police dog to a highly trained bitch,but he must have been lacking in oxygen as he was born....he was a right retarded prick...he killed 2 terriers on me over a 4 year gap and nearly took down the mother in law (God rest her) one xmass morn...I hated that dog...he kept strangers out but was unstable...happiest day was when I took him for his last walk..

Never again will one darken my door

Screenshot_2021-01-14-19-01-46-384_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-14-19-01-20-697_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Did you get another guard dog to replace him ?

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

I had this horrid fooker for almost 8 years,he was bred from a Croatian police dog to a highly trained bitch,but he must have been lacking in oxygen as he was born....he was a right retarded prick...he killed 2 terriers on me over a 4 year gap and nearly took down the mother in law (God rest her) one xmass morn...I hated that dog...he kept strangers out but was unstable...happiest day was when I took him for his last walk..

Never again will one darken my door

Screenshot_2021-01-14-19-01-46-384_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-14-19-01-20-697_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

My nan had a Shepard like that. My uncle bought it of off a bit of a gypsy farmer. Just farm bred. Never had a health problem. Thing was a b*****d for anyone but my Nan which was good as she lives by herself on the farm went there lamping one night with out telling her. She let the b*****d out running round pickup going nuts like it was going to kill us. Had to ring her to call the bugger off she found it hilarious stood on her garden step ?

• Haha 1
On 14/01/2021 at 19:08, Dougieboy said:

That’s one thing that bowled me over about this Dog, he can run, they do have greyhound in there make up and they are very much like a sight hound. His prey drive is phenomenal. Then back at home he’s good with other Dogs, great with my Grandson but never off guard. A real all rounder in my eyes. He’s a good athletic type. That was the only thing I insisted on. 

he really is some Dog, I can not fault him 

Honestly mate if you could of see him on what a dog,as for the breed if I hadn’t seen it myself and someone said my Doberman hunts fur and feather you would of said feck off.But when you seen him when someone was at the door as he was trying to get through it at ya you would of crapped yaself lol.

• Like 1