How do you feel about the Union ?

Does Nicola Sturgeon and her party honestly believe that if Scotland were to leave the UK and become a "country" that the EU would accept them? This is most bizarre thing ever to be muted in our history to date. Even more bizarre is the fact that this delusion has not been officially addressed to the nation, our nation , by Government. Who know it is a joke.

The second that Scotland would cease to be part of the UK every UK military installation in Scotland would become an occupying military force. The UK would need to leave, quickly.

That would be relatively easy in comparison to the real war that is being waged. Scotland's infrastructure would collapse. No internet would be the least of the problems. No airplane would fly in Scottish sky let alone attempt to land or take off from Scottish airports.

Even if the above were not true what would be the Scottish currency? Keep pound sterling but only with Scottish pictures on it? The euro? Can we have billions of euros please and we will pay it back when we are sorted, honest?

Why is this unobtainable dream for some being kept alive when people who know the truth know it is impossible? Smacks of Franz Furdinand to me, not the band.

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted out of EU, Not out of the UK. I think we are better off united. Lads say we can survive on our oil, Boll*cks to that, it fluctuates too much and they are Idiots if they think "get away f

I have friends in Wales and have met and liked many from Scotland and Ireland . Individually they are all great , but something happens when the Rugby internationals come around, all of a sudden I’m a

13th century England invaded & claimed us as part of England ?. But wasn't until Henry viii that an official union was declared. Looking back on it, I now realise how nationalist leaning my s

18 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Does Nicola Sturgeon and her party honestly believe that if Scotland were to leave the UK and become a "country" that the EU would accept them? This is most bizarre thing ever to be muted in our history to date. Even more bizarre is the fact that this delusion has not been officially addressed to the nation, our nation , by Government. Who know it is a joke.

The second that Scotland would cease to be part of the UK every UK military installation in Scotland would become an occupying military force. The UK would need to leave, quickly.

That would be relatively easy in comparison to the real war that is being waged. Scotland's infrastructure would collapse. No internet would be the least of the problems. No airplane would fly in Scottish sky let alone attempt to land or take off from Scottish airports.

Even if the above were not true what would be the Scottish currency? Keep pound sterling but only with Scottish pictures on it? The euro? Can we have billions of euros please and we will pay it back when we are sorted, honest?

Why is this unobtainable dream for some being kept alive when people who know the truth know it is impossible? Smacks of Franz Furdinand to me, not the band.

Its just the typical lefty bull shit lies, snp, sinn fein, labour, greens, alliance etc etc, they cry foul and want independence then want to be ruled by nazis, suppose they one in the same, the nazis are left wingers too, fecking mental illness if you ask me

10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its just the typical lefty bull shit lies, snp, sinn fein, labour, greens, alliance etc etc, they cry foul and want independence then want to be ruled by nazis, suppose they one in the same, the nazis are left wingers too, fecking mental illness if you ask me

Not sure if you were agreeing with me or not. But not a mental illness to the down trodden that have f**k all. They are given false hope by people who promise them a Utopia.

Edited by eastcoast
1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

Not sure if you were agreeing with me or not. But not a mental illness to the down trodden that have f**k all. They are given false hope by people who promise them a Utopia.

Not in the past no, but now theyre mentally ill, lazy, freak shows where the perverse and depraved is supported by the left and theyre political groups. They all want free everything but as we all know nothing is for free and somebody has to pay for it, its the left bringing these gimmiegrants in who turn a blind eye when theyre hacking people up on the streets.

I’ll tell you what annoys me about it . I’ve said this before as well . 

if you travel to Scotland regular you might not notice it but I’ve been back hone a lot lately last year or so . 

last summer the Edinburgh wooden mill collapsed. All the jobs gone , all the offices and factories shut. That might not be of a lot of interest but the majority of people from a Scottish Borders town were disproportionately employed there. It was truly the final name in Langholms coffin . The town is dead on its feet , as in dead , no jobs , no real shops to speak of , drive up that A7 from Carlisle to Edinburgh, go through Langholm , Hawick , gala , Selkirk Melrose and see the ghosts of industry there , from the mills to the circuit board factories . 

then see if the people there want independence. every day thousands of people from Dumfries and Galloway and the borders travel north to Glasgow , south to Carlisle and east to Newcastle to work. 

that’s the legacy that the snp want to bequeath , one of a Scotland thats set in Glasgow , the Edinburgh of the fringe , Hogmanay in Inverness , aviemore holidays , scenery in the north all propped up by a fictitious oil industry pricing underpinned by a currency they have no entitlement to use. 

why any sane person tolerates the snp is beyond my thinking 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 17/01/2021 at 19:57, hambone said:

Apologies for the slow reply , i haven't been able to get on. By force is the answer but at some point you have to move on. I fkn hate Romans.......Cnts.

Be nice if they could include us on the union Jack though..... 

On 14/01/2021 at 22:04, dogmandont said:

I don't know much about Welsh history but how did yous become part of the union? 

13th century England invaded & claimed us as part of England ?. But wasn't until Henry viii that an official union was declared.

Looking back on it, I now realise how nationalist leaning my school teachers all were. Its remarkable I've turned into the well rounded member of society that I have....!! 

• Like 3