Well finished work early an come home to find my scout had been delivered gotta say the quality seems really good it feels nice in the hand, so yeah thought I’d grab a few 11mm steel bbs and dog and go for a wander with it and brave the rain well I’m glad I did ended up knocking these over all had two shots at them missing with the first and hitting with the second  shot but I’m happy with that for now the only thing on my mind Nah is which is my go to catty the scout or the wasp uniphoxx iv not shot any game with the wasp yet just plinked with it but it feels good to hold and iv been accurate with it  so I’m unsure but we will see aye

AACD8073-CA0C-4B95-B092-F8E9AC3E705D.png

C6EE3CE5-C7F0-4E28-89F3-CBB83292C742.jpeg

• Like 5

Mate if I’m honest iv o my had the wasp uniphoxx a week and the scout since yesterday upon first thoughts I think there both great if I was to be picky i would say the scout does lean to me a little more only because I feel the clips on the scout have less chance of slipping than the wasp although neither of them have slipped on me yet also the scout is slightly bulkier which fits my hand slightly better but I’m not writing the wasp off becaus genuine it’s a really nice and comfortable catty to hold I’m accurate with it amd I do really like it mate hard one really if I’m honest mate 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Jake w said:

Mate if I’m honest iv o my had the wasp uniphoxx a week and the scout since yesterday upon first thoughts I think there both great if I was to be picky i would say the scout does lean to me a little more only because I feel the clips on the scout have less chance of slipping than the wasp although neither of them have slipped on me yet also the scout is slightly bulkier which fits my hand slightly better but I’m not writing the wasp off becaus genuine it’s a really nice and comfortable catty to hold I’m accurate with it amd I do really like it mate hard one really if I’m honest mate 

Thanks for the reply mate. I am more than happy with my scout and i am at last starting to hit a few thing's lol

• Like 1