FRONTLINE WORKERS

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm a "key worker," I've even got a letter saying so from work should the coppers pull me. 

You can shove that title up your arses!! 

Was working with a MEWP driver last night who'd just been off with Covid and it was his first shift back. 

All fair enough, just don't expect me to do as I'm told in my own time ya wankers. 

Ooh you rebel you ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fella in our road has a sign in the back window of his car saying he's a key worker ,he spams that Facebook thing with his key worker stuff ,has one of those rainbow things in his front window for key

My daughter is a teacher across town mate, looks after the children of key workers but sadly there are many vulnerable kids that would not get fed and have to sit in watching there parents smoking cra

That's because some people are using it as child care, I know of several people that aren't working but still shipping kids off and not because the kids are in need of it but because they can't be f**

Posted Images

Fella in our road has a sign in the back window of his car saying he's a key worker ,he spams that Facebook thing with his key worker stuff ,has one of those rainbow things in his front window for key workers ,a proper boring ,text book ,virtue signalling prick ,my Mrs calls him the locksmith .

• Haha 8
19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm a "key worker," I've even got a letter saying so from work should the coppers pull me. 

You can shove that title up your arses!! 

Was working with a MEWP driver last night who'd just been off with Covid and it was his first shift back. 

All fair enough, just don't expect me to do as I'm told in my own time ya wankers. 

I'm working from home but still have a letter to show old Bill, works like a passport for fishing

• Like 1

It’s a funny old thing isn’t it. I don’t know if I’m a key worker or not, but it’s farming so whatever the f**k happens, be it ww3, pandemic or whatever, the cows still need milking, sheep are going to lamp and all of the usual shit. Luckily I live in a bubble, and just crack on. 

Having said that - it does grate just a little bit at all of the folk who are apparently bored as f**k, whilst getting paid out of the public pot, and spend every day wandering about the countryside with their dogs causing aggro on some bizarre extended holiday. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s a funny old thing isn’t it. I don’t know if I’m a key worker or not, but it’s farming so whatever the f**k happens, be it ww3, pandemic or whatever, the cows still need milking, sheep are going to lamp and all of the usual shit. Luckily I live in a bubble, and just crack on. 

Having said that - it does grate just a little bit at all of the folk who are apparently bored as f**k, whilst getting paid out of the public pot, and spend every day wandering about the countryside with their dogs causing aggro on some bizarre extended holiday. 

Anyone who's still working through this nonsense is a key worker apparently ?

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Anyone who's still working through this nonsense is a key worker apparently ?

Us site/building lads are not classed as key workers were classed as people that can still work under safety guidelines issued by government lol an are not able to work from home so basically we’re just there to keep the economy ticking over nicely 

On 13/01/2021 at 10:34, Greyman said:

I had a successful nice little business off the ground and starting to make a good return on it in feb2020 the warehouse I was renting shut for a month in March demand for my parts slowed down and by September the whole lot got moved to China, now I,m told to sit in my house and survive on £500 a month for two people, this whole thing is a complete joke but until everyone feels the financial pinch they will just keep on going whilst spouting shit at me to follow orders like a good compliant citizen ???

Mate I've been pulling everything out this last year. Was supposed to start 2020 with a full top note. Fell apart by Feb and since then it's been a play of what I'm good at and trying to apply it to I have available now ?‍♂️ Wasn't long ago I was selling million pound deals and not breathing heavy. 

Boxes my brain how much I feel I'm losing but we still help the homeless on a weekend and people in the barrio (area) ? As my Mrs says "it's always good to help someone" and tbh it does feel nice, people are worse off. 

Anyways back to government and expectations, the Spanish Government owe me near 20K... So they can go fuuck the good citizen bit, I'm looking for 10 men to rob a bank with me ?

Just now, poxon said:

Us site/building lads are not classed as key workers were classed as people that can still work under safety guidelines issued by government lol an are not able to work from home so basically we’re just there to keep the economy ticking over nicely 

?Was an attempt at some humour ?Its all a load of bullshit, I don't buy into any of it, too many contradictions... A smokescreen to hide the next load of bollocks they want to push....surely If I can go to work... Then I can follow the safety guidelines and go where I please??? If work ring me and tell me I'm working in Scotland next week, then I'm free to travel there??? The old saying... Don't piss down my back, and tell me it's rain... Springs to mind.. They won't get a penny in fines from me, so long as I've a hole in my arse... Im more happy to do some ? and stand up for my beliefs... f**k em, I won't play the game no more, no cnut controls me but Her in Doors ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

?Was an attempt at some humour ?Its all a load of bullshit, I don't buy into any of it, too many contradictions... A smokescreen to hide the next load of bollocks they want to push....surely If I can go to work... Then I can follow the safety guidelines and go where I please??? If work ring me and tell me I'm working in Scotland next week, then I'm free to travel there??? The old saying... Don't piss down my back, and tell me it's rain... Springs to mind.. They won't get a penny in fines from me, so long as I've a hole in my arse... Im more happy to do some ? and stand up for my beliefs... f**k em, I won't play the game no more, no cnut controls me but Her in Doors ?

I’m in the same opinion about the safety guidelines issued by government load a bollox saying one thing but only applies if your working but in your own times your under house arrest trying to fine me would be like trying to extract blood from a stone ?I feel the last bit about the only one who as a say is the misses to right pal ??