FRONTLINE WORKERS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fella in our road has a sign in the back window of his car saying he's a key worker ,he spams that Facebook thing with his key worker stuff ,has one of those rainbow things in his front window for key

My daughter is a teacher across town mate, looks after the children of key workers but sadly there are many vulnerable kids that would not get fed and have to sit in watching there parents smoking cra

That's because some people are using it as child care, I know of several people that aren't working but still shipping kids off and not because the kids are in need of it but because they can't be f**

Posted Images

On 13/01/2021 at 09:38, South hams hunter said:

It is mate and the other part is everyone is entitled, no one wants to work for anything

Just don’t . 

my misses works in a shop . She has to send her shift pattern to school a week in advance , I’m in and out of work , masked up , few jobs home , easy. 
but two theee days a week I’ve got the kids all day . 

other two girls at my wife’s work , husbands are “stay at home dads”  make of that what you will. Kids in full time . 

Breaks me . 

All for a Facebook “I can’t stop working I’m a key worker “ face book status . 

people eh ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just don’t . 

my misses works in a shop . She has to send her shift pattern to school a week in advance , I’m in and out of work , masked up , few jobs home , easy. 

other two girls at my wife’s work , husbands are “stay at home dads”  make of that what you will. Kids in full time . 

Breaks me . 

people eh ? 

Agreed mate 

makes me cringe all that bollocks “ I go to work for you , so stay home for us” 

This will upset a few but f**k it! they aren’t super hero’s they get paid to do THIER f***ing job!

Remember clapping on the doorstep ???

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just don’t . 

Breaks me . 

people eh ? 

I fell out with one of the girls I work with at the start of all this shit. We all came home to work may time and she set a border on her profile picture that said 'i can't stay at home,I'm a key worker'. I explained that I thought it was miss leading as she was working from home 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

makes me cringe all that bollocks “ I go to work for you , so stay home for us” 

You're spot on - there's loads of that virtue signaling 'look at me' bollocks going on.

It's usually done by the little internet Hitlers that are feeling superior because they've finally found a use for themselves. 

People weren't clapping on their doorsteps to show appreciation  - they were doing so that they could be seen to be doing it. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're spot on - there's loads of that virtue signaling 'look at me' bollocks going on.

It's usually done by the little internet Hitlers that are feeling superior because they've finally found a use for themselves. 

People weren't clapping on their doorsteps to show appreciation  - they were doing so that they could be seen to be doing it. 

There was people down here doing a song to show their appreciation ? which coincidentally always got filmed

On 13/01/2021 at 11:49, byron said:

my daughter exactly same matey..

Have the kids learned to hack the online lessons yet mate, seems the entire system has been exposed by the kids and they have now learned that if they put MR or MRS in front of there names or something along those lines they are being logged in as teachers and just taking control of lessons, she finds it hilarious but has to keep a straight face ??

• Haha 1

I’ve no axe to grind against genuine people who are helping the country Tick over , but don’t f***ing overplay your hand . 

Bunch of milk monitors wanting praise when there is nurses doing 18hr days 

We know one girl whose a cleaner for a housing company who dresses like an nhs worker and posts on nhs sites , it’s f***ing delusion 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve no axe to grind against genuine people who are helping the country Tick over , but don’t f***ing overplay your hand . 

Bunch of milk monitors wanting praise when there is nurses doing 18hr days 

We know one girl whose a cleaner for a housing company who dresses like an nhs worker and posts on nhs sites , it’s f***ing delusion 

Most of em are like it now, for example it takes 2 weeks to move your broadband to a new address and the amount of people that reply with 'well with me being a key worker I'll need it quicker than that' is f***ing unreal. c**ts are delusional, think they're saving the world single handed 

• Like 2

I'm a "key worker," I've even got a letter saying so from work should the coppers pull me. 

You can shove that title up your arses!! 

Was working with a MEWP driver last night who'd just been off with Covid and it was his first shift back. 

All fair enough, just don't expect me to do as I'm told in my own time ya wankers. 

• Like 2