FRONTLINE WORKERS

36 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's because some people are using it as child care, I know of several people that aren't working but still shipping kids off and not because the kids are in need of it but because they can't be f****d to have heir own kids 

Shocking, but as GM alluded to hardly surprising the world seems to be in self destruct mode. I was going to say "were all going to hell in a handcart" which considering its origins is ironic ?  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fella in our road has a sign in the back window of his car saying he's a key worker ,he spams that Facebook thing with his key worker stuff ,has one of those rainbow things in his front window for key

My daughter is a teacher across town mate, looks after the children of key workers but sadly there are many vulnerable kids that would not get fed and have to sit in watching there parents smoking cra

That's because some people are using it as child care, I know of several people that aren't working but still shipping kids off and not because the kids are in need of it but because they can't be f**

Posted Images

I had a successful nice little business off the ground and starting to make a good return on it in feb2020 the warehouse I was renting shut for a month in March demand for my parts slowed down and by September the whole lot got moved to China, now I,m told to sit in my house and survive on £500 a month for two people, this whole thing is a complete joke but until everyone feels the financial pinch they will just keep on going whilst spouting shit at me to follow orders like a good compliant citizen ???

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Shocking, but as GM alluded to hardly surprising the world seems to be in self destruct mode. I was going to say "were all going to hell in a handcart" which considering its origins is ironic ?  

It is mate and the other part is everyone is entitled, no one wants to work for anything

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

It is mate i know the two young lads who work with me would not self isolate if their partners got it as they live month by month on minimum wage and could not afford to have time off on statutory sick pay.

I think alot are in the exact same position tbh, even those not on minimum wage. Alot of lads my age have car on tick, phones tick, last month's shopping was on the credit card, holiday in installments .... They couldnt afford to lose 2 weeks wage 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had a successful nice little business off the ground and starting to make a good return on it in feb2020 the warehouse I was renting shut for a month in March demand for my parts slowed down and by September the whole lot got moved to China, now I,m told to sit in my house and survive on £500 a month for two people, this whole thing is a complete joke but until everyone feels the financial pinch they will just keep on going whilst spouting shit at me to follow orders like a good compliant citizen ???

Like anything mate; doers and talkers. If you can't live on 500 I'm sure you'll be earning one way or another ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Like anything mate; doers and talkers. If you can't live on 500 I'm sure you'll be earning one way or another ?

By moving to the boat I now have a rental income from the house to keep me afloat? while I regroup and get something else off the ground to keep me busy and earn some beer tokens, as I,ve said before mate your a young man start making an exit strategy because even if you get over this one there will be another crisis along and they usually involve taking everything from the working man, usually comes round every 10 years or so ??

• Like 3

Been working since March and because of absences due to Covid they want you to cover the shifts that are uncovered I must admit it’s boring me now I had no time off over Christmas they have asked me to work next week which is my easy week before I start my shifts again I’ve binned it off.

I am lucky because I am still working but non stop gets to be a drag I need some me time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

My daughter is a teacher across town mate, looks after the children of key workers but sadly there are many vulnerable kids that would not get fed and have to sit in watching there parents smoking crack all day so she has them in as well because they are safer, every body has a story mate and everybody deems there needs more important than the next man, basically modern life makes you selfish my daughter exactly same matey..

12 hours ago, MH1 said:

Are you having to self isolate until you get the test result?

If you've recieved NHS notification to self-isolate it still applies even if you yourself test negative. I'm doing that at the moment but luckily can work from home. Lads on site only get stat sick pay.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

By moving to the boat I now have a rental income from the house to keep me afloat? while I regroup and get something else off the ground to keep me busy and earn some beer tokens, as I,ve said before mate your a young man start making an exit strategy because even if you get over this one there will be another crisis along and they usually involve taking everything from the working man, usually comes round every 10 years or so ??

I've got a few in place mate , I've not afraid to do what has to be done to earn the crust

• Like 3