FRONTLINE WORKERS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fella in our road has a sign in the back window of his car saying he's a key worker ,he spams that Facebook thing with his key worker stuff ,has one of those rainbow things in his front window for key

My daughter is a teacher across town mate, looks after the children of key workers but sadly there are many vulnerable kids that would not get fed and have to sit in watching there parents smoking cra

That's because some people are using it as child care, I know of several people that aren't working but still shipping kids off and not because the kids are in need of it but because they can't be f**

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well Iv has no time off, no loans, nowt, don’t know if I’m front line but I’m deffo one the daft cnuts deemed fit enough to carry on as usual during our world wide pandemic ffs 

Same, never been busier since all this kicked off lol

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Same here not lost a day up to now still think it's wrong if you're forced to self isolate on statutory sick pay. 

Are you having to self isolate until you get the test result?

7 hours ago, MH1 said:

Are you having to self isolate until you get the test result?

No mate touch wood i get away with it but it's doubtful as the wife work's in care and has never lost a shift also but she's been tested weekly and a few of her colleagues have gone down with it. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No mate touch wood i get away with it but it's doubtful as the wife work's in care and has never lost a shift also but she's been tested weekly and a few of her colleagues have gone down with it. 

My wife is the same mate a support worker and they have to test every week,I’m a pest controller and had to work right through it.The 1st home I did last year from the start that had it never told me until I was inside the place and had to ask if they had it.I went mental with the maintenance lad when he said yes they had.All I’ve dealt with is village idiots who didn’t give a feck about you as long as you done the job.

• Like 1

Some representative from the teachers union on the news this morning complaining that to many children were in the schools when it should only be children of essential workers................When is the penny going to drop that almost everyone in employment is being classed as a essential worker ?  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Some representative from the teachers union on the news this morning complaining that to many children were in the schools when it should only be children of essential workers................When is the penny going to drop that almost everyone in employment is being classed as a essential worker ?  

My daughter is a teacher across town mate, looks after the children of key workers but sadly there are many vulnerable kids that would not get fed and have to sit in watching there parents smoking crack all day so she has them in as well because they are safer, every body has a story mate and everybody deems there needs more important than the next man, basically modern life makes you selfish ??

• Like 8
57 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

That's because some people are using it as child care, I know of several people that aren't working but still shipping kids off and not because the kids are in need of it but because they can't be f****d to have heir own kids 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Balaur said:

It's definitely a massive failing, it encourages people to go into work when they have symptoms etc food process is riddled with covid. Mate of mine was notified he was positive on a whatapp chat group?? Notified following day by NHS. 

It is mate i know the two young lads who work with me would not self isolate if their partners got it as they live month by month on minimum wage and could not afford to have time off on statutory sick pay.