Hunting ban

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of those wanting a ban bother to check how their chicken and bacon is produced and are willing to pay the bit extra for meat and eggs not the product of intensive farming? They love animals b

Done Iv contacted this mr blair from alliance party,who's billing the motion,hes just got back to me yesterday,told me to contact him by email. I will post his email here. This mans a f

They won’t stop till everything to do with our way of life is banned it will happen eventually but has it ever stopped us its who we are and our life all these wankers trying to ban it and voting agai

Posted Images

They won’t stop till everything to do with our way of life is banned it will happen eventually but has it ever stopped us its who we are and our life all these wankers trying to ban it and voting against it have more than likely never been to the country and seen it they just love to ban something and take something away from us so called bloodthirsty idiots it will happen eventually to many goody two shoed idiots about now

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

They won’t stop till everything to do with our way of life is banned it will happen eventually but has it ever stopped us its who we are and our life all these wankers trying to ban it and voting against it have more than likely never been to the country and seen it they just love to ban something and take something away from us so called bloodthirsty idiots it will happen eventually to many goody two shoed idiots about now

How many of those wanting a ban bother to check how their chicken and bacon is produced and are willing to pay the bit extra for meat and eggs not the product of intensive farming? They love animals but not that much.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

How many of those wanting a ban bother to check how their chicken and bacon is produced and are willing to pay the bit extra for meat and eggs not the product of intensive farming? They love animals but not that much.

You are exactly right they just like to moan about something won’t be able to cut grass because it will have feelings 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Ain’t about cruelty all vote grabbing in the towns. More people there then in the country. 

• Like 3

Done

Iv contacted this mr blair from alliance party,who's billing the motion,hes just got back to me yesterday,told me to contact him by email.

I will post his email here.

This mans a f***ing joker of the highest order,hes all for killing babies in there mother's womb,but is against hunting an animal with dogs 

Biggest hypocrite ffs,an I'm gona call him out on it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
On 17/01/2021 at 08:39, Francie said:

Done

Iv contacted this mr blair from alliance party,who's billing the motion,hes just got back to me yesterday,told me to contact him by email.

I will post his email here.

This mans a f***ing joker of the highest order,hes all for killing babies in there mother's womb,but is against hunting an animal with dogs 

Biggest hypocrite ffs,an I'm gona call him out on it.

Ya post the same email mate?