what you all bedding dogs on

When I had my kelpies outside I originally used medibed. It's basically straw which has had the dust extracted. However, they seemed to find it too warm and used to kick it all out and sleep on almost bare boards. Weirdos!

• Like 1

My two are now indoors and when Ned was a young pup he'd wait for Noggin to move out of his bed then he'd pee in it. He did this several times, even though he was otherwise clean indoors. We watched the little sod like a hawk but he kept managing to get away with it. We've always presumed he was trying to either claim the bed for himself or put Noggin off using it...or both.

Edited to add...I mean he was leaving his own crate to pee in Noggin's bed, not peeing in his own bed when Noggin used it.

Edited by Neal
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Neal said:

My two are now indoors and when Ned was a young pup he'd wait for Noggin to move out of his bed then he'd pee in it. He did this several times, even though he was otherwise clean indoors. We watched the little sod like a hawk but he kept managing to get away with it. We've always presumed he was trying to either claim the bed for himself or put Noggin off using it...or both.

Edited to add...I mean he was leaving his own crate to pee in Noggin's bed, not peeing in his own bed when Noggin used it.

Feckers they are my terrier meks a b line for the lurchers beds runs in and pisses in um just 2 be a c

• Haha 2