'Fur Daddy' Status Confirmed!

You think I'm made by Fisher Price, or something? You had your free shot and blew it. You don't get to keep pushing buttons, to see what happens. You have no further reason to even address on this, or any of my threads. To do so will clearly be attempted trolling.

If, as is so clear, I hit a nerve with you? Fine. Do the adult thing and put me on Ignore. It'll stop you getting all het up and spending your day trying to conquer the spirit of the stairs.

" Tramp "? ! Boot saster! ?

Here.

• Haha 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status. At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then coun

Be grateful folk are taking an interest ,I have been on here ten years and the only question I have been asked ,is ..are you a fkn idiot ?

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hun

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Thats the act of a c@nt mate, no type of dogman

i maybe wrong but I think it was more of a dig at am because I don't think he would of done the same to one of kats pups 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Like marmite Mark is , I like the fat fecker 

I bet you wouldn't jump in his hot tub ? if you did he might share his mars bars  with you ? all jokes aside he's done very well for himself and gets out so fair play to him 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

You think I'm made by Fisher Price, or something? You had your free shot and blew it. You don't get to keep pushing buttons, to see what happens. You have no further reason to even address on this, or any of my threads. To do so will clearly be attempted trolling.

If, as is so clear, I hit a nerve with you? Fine. Do the adult thing and put me on Ignore. It'll stop you getting all het up and spending your day trying to conquer the spirit of the stairs.

" Tramp "? ! Boot saster! ?

Here.

You hit feck all stinky,. i hold no awe over someone i think is a dossing piss head pal no matter how "read" they try to be.. ...........:nono:..

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Thats the act of a c@nt mate, no type of dogman

49 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

i maybe wrong but I think it was more of a dig at am because I don't think he would of done the same to one of kats pups 

Your both right..:thumbs:..

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

For fucks sake don't say his name three times ! 

He'll be back to haunt us !!!!

Cheers.

You could pretty much guarantee a ten pager and something to read in a Friday night if you mentioned the brick, minshaw, or deer and dogs lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You could pretty much guarantee a ten pager and something to read in a Friday night if you mentioned the brick, minshaw, or deer and dogs lol

Definitely ,,now all we've got is Rays bad  back and maxs ,string em up and birch them ,ramblings .

• Haha 3