'Fur Daddy' Status Confirmed!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status. At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then coun

Be grateful folk are taking an interest ,I have been on here ten years and the only question I have been asked ,is ..are you a fkn idiot ?

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hun

Posted Images

4 hours ago, fireman said:

I asked what you do for a living as i think your a dole supported piss head who is wasting his free hand out on feeding vermin...

Well, at least you've proven stupid enough to publicly admit you've made a right kunt of yourself there, sunshine :)

Myself? I'm no Jordan Peterson. But, I must admit to finding it vaguely interesting how a random person on an internet forum can get so deeply under the skin of those exhibiting certain issues of their own.

Now, why not run along and break your toys. The grown ups are talking here.

Thanks.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye I know all of that mate, I just remember if I'm correct that Stan just actually went and took his whippet x (I think) and beat the man fair and square on his ground. Think it was on here. Was just light hearted fun. But always admired Stan for taking his dog and quietly beating a legend lol.

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status.

At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then count to ten for my phone to ring for the abusive call ? ,never failed ,usually started with " you b*****d ! Your ruining my reputation " used to send me into fits of giggles ,childish ,I know ,but I get my chuckles where I can .

The truth is Mark was very hospitable to me ,and no dog I have ever owned would get anywhere near Kat and her offspring .

• Like 4
  • Haha 9
25 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Well, at least you've proven stupid enough to publicly admit you've made a right kunt of yourself there, sunshine :)

Myself? I'm no Jordan Peterson. But, I must admit to finding it vaguely interesting how a random person on an internet forum can get so deeply under the skin of those exhibiting certain issues of their own.

Thanks.

Isn't Jordan Peterson fkn  awesome .

40 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status.

At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then count to ten for my phone to ring for the abusive call ? ,never failed ,usually started with " you b*****d ! Your ruining my reputation " used to send me into fits of giggles ,childish ,I know ,but I get my chuckles where I can .

The truth is Mark was very hospitable to me ,and no dog I have ever owned would get anywhere near Kat and her offspring .

Still ...... funny as ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Genius that he was ,this place would confuse even Bill ,and I'm a Bardolator .

I know your dangling a little hook for me, but I'm not going to bite !

I KNOW you are more of a Platolator and an Aristotololator than a Bardolator !

Even though I did quite fancy the beautiful Bridgitte when she and I were a lot younger ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hunt. But foxes specifically are just very very cool animals. Ive got rabbits that live just outside my yard gate in a little set, and bounce about the place. The dogs chase them occasionally but dont do much harm to them, could ferret the set but why bother, its nice to see them about.

Cracking post mate from a true hunter, years ago when I used to dig foxes , but was poaching coz I had no permo. I used to get as much satisfaction from letting them go ( if not injured that is ).  And there to hunt another day. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Like or loath him mark does more than most and Kat was tested day and night do I think he did the ton no I don't i do I think he set up the likes of arron  and I do think he set out to over match that minshaw bred dog he had but Mark is Mark 

Like marmite Mark is , I like the fat fecker 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Thanks.

All i said is what i think about you, still do and who gives a shit about you? ,not i so don't flatter yourself treacle on thinking i am..:bye:

As for talking to me like a c**t on the net, have your false moment as you wouldn't say it to a mans face so fill your boots  (if you have any?)if it makes you feel something better about yourself than being the tramp you are..:victory:

your welcome..

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Like or loath him mark does more than most and Kat was tested day and night do I think he did the ton no I don't i do I think he set up the likes of arron  and I do think he set out to over match that minshaw bred dog he had but Mark is Mark 

Around the time Tommo and Dean done the ton a pal was down at the bricks with his dogs and they kept up with marks and one night it was mark who pulled out of them doing the ton with 2 dogs as my pal said the rabbits were there and they were on 70 odd with plenty still in the dogs tanks. That Minshaw dog he was a dickhead to ,running it and running it till it broke down is the act of a man who won't even be a dogman no matter how much he tries to be....

• Like 1