'Fur Daddy' Status Confirmed!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status. At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then coun

Be grateful folk are taking an interest ,I have been on here ten years and the only question I have been asked ,is ..are you a fkn idiot ?

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hun

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

P1130490.JPG.1a576d1445ea063983c10fd0fabe46de.JPG

Some fukkin neighbours kid turned up. Weird, snarly faced little kunt with pigtails. Started going on about " How Dare I? "

Tell her to fcukin do one. Its your freezer and you’ll defrost it if you want ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Do I know this is a hunting site? What do I do for a living? Am I in the UK?

Fukk me, lads; What is this? Facebook? No one asked me for my passport when I joined here.

This is just fukking Weird!

Be grateful folk are taking an interest ,I have been on here ten years and the only question I have been asked ,is ..are you a fkn idiot ?

• Haha 12
58 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Fukk me, lads; What is this? Facebook? No one asked me for my passport when I joined here.

People are just taking an interest in you.

Whats wrong with answering a few perfectly innocent questions ?

Like "what's your NI Number ?

"what's your mother's maiden name ?

" what's your bank account and sort code numbers" ?

"what's your PIN number" !

C'mon mate, don't be so shy, open up a bit !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 4
28 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hunt. But foxes specifically are just very very cool animals. Ive got rabbits that live just outside my yard gate in a little set, and bounce about the place. The dogs chase them occasionally but dont do much harm to them, could ferret the set but why bother, its nice to see them about.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I just remember you beating Mark. Don't remember the details, was a long time ago. Was an amusing time.

Like or loath him mark does more than most and Kat was tested day and night do I think he did the ton no I don't i do I think he set up the likes of arron  and I do think he set out to over match that minshaw bred dog he had but Mark is Mark 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Like or loath him mark does more than most and Kat was tested day and night do I think he did the ton no I don't i do I think he set up the likes of arron  and I do think he set out to over match that minshaw bred dog he had but Mark is Mark 

Aye I know all of that mate, I just remember if I'm correct that Stan just actually went and took his whippet x (I think) and beat the man fair and square on his ground. Think it was on here. Was just light hearted fun. But always admired Stan for taking his dog and quietly beating a legend lol.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye I know all of that mate, I just remember if I'm correct that Stan just actually went and took his whippet x (I think) and beat the man fair and square on his ground. Think it was on here. Was just light hearted fun. But always admired Stan for taking his dog and quietly beating a legend lol.

Was that not Long Dog Runner and Bruce the dog pound lurcher?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I asked what you do for a living as i think your a dole supported piss head who is wasting his free hand out on feeding vermin...

• Haha 2