'Fur Daddy' Status Confirmed!

? What the fukk have I come to?! This is embarrassing!

I have just shelled out a Ton and a Half,cold, hard cash ... On the Foxes!!! And I'm stone cold fukking sober and completely aware of what I was doing! ?

Just bought them their Second, 10Kg box of day old chicks. They put me back twenty five a throw. But, then? The box is so fukking big, it completely jams up my little freezer and I really struggle to get my own food in there.

So; What's a man to do ....? New fukking freezer's bought and paid for! For the fukking foxes, FFS!

I know. I know; I should take myself off to the gun room and do the decent thing ☹️

But, then; Who'd feed my foxes?! ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops ! I better put that right ,before I get legend status. At the time Mark was banned off here ,so (for me anyway ) it was the funniest thing ever to post on here that I beat him ,and then coun

Be grateful folk are taking an interest ,I have been on here ten years and the only question I have been asked ,is ..are you a fkn idiot ?

Foxes are cool. Very cool. Ive never understood the weird hatred for some animals we hunt some folk have. Whilst sometimes they may be a pain in the arse, the more there are, the more there are to hun

Posted Images

Nah. That's another freezer, Ted. I have a small chest freezer, yeah? Then I have this two part, upright fridge freezer.

It's a little known fact that fridges actually fukk up and die, if the room gets too cold for them. Anything below 50F is liable to lose you a fridge. So, I had an external thermostat fitted to this one. Now, it switches off in the winter. PITA. But better than having to keep buying fridges - as I actually was!

Now, I have my little counter top one in here, for the dogs food. Meat can go absolutely fukking rank, inside a switched off fridge, inside twenty four hours. Dunno why. Goes fukking Green!

But, yeah; The box of chicks completely takes up my chest freezer. So, now I've bought a virtually identical second freezer. That'll go in my back room and just hold their chicks and give me and the dogs our own space back.

Why I've suddenly stopped with the curry quest, see? No where to fukking store it!

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? What the fukk have I come to?! This is embarrassing!

I have just shelled out a Ton and a Half,cold, hard cash ... On the Foxes!!! And I'm stone cold fukking sober and completely aware of what I was doing! ?

Just bought them their Second, 10Kg box of day old chicks. They put me back twenty five a throw. But, then? The box is so fukking big, it completely jams up my little freezer and I really struggle to get my own food in there.

So; What's a man to do ....? New fukking freezer's bought and paid for! For the fukking foxes, FFS!

I know. I know; I should take myself off to the gun room and do the decent thing ☹️

But, then; Who'd feed my foxes?! ?

Just look at what people spend on a round of golf mate then compare the two and the pleasure you are clearly getting from the fox,s and I’d say your doing ok mate ??

• Like 5

Mother Of God!!! I never saw This coming!

Got an alert that the courier was coming by this morning? Yeah. Figured that. My beer gear. No problemmo :)

Went out there and took the big box off the kid. About to wander off when he says; " Oh, and I've got This one for you too ... "

? I ordered them fukking Yesterday!!! WTF?!

P1130495.JPG.bef644c241f8d58943275e6a31ce6870.JPG

My sqeaky clean new freezer isn't due here for a Week, at least! I've Shit my fukking self! Like, what in hell am I gonna do with 10K more of frozen fox feeders???

Talk about 'The Mother Of Invention'! It's amazing what a man can do, under unimaginable pressure. Careers Teacher always told me I should be a Storeman too. Because of my innate eye for packing stuff in, economically:

P1130497.JPG.357a34eafb6d2736ffee2511577bf874.JPG

7 minutes ago, socks said:

You do know this a hunting site don’t you ...  

Errrrr ..... Ye Esss. And this is the " General Talk "section of it.

And, some of the most hardened and celebrated Field Sportsmen of all time have famously kept foxes and badgers for Pets.

rsz_funnest-troll-dad-rage-comics-witch.jpg.78cab3bb5d3024f4f089d929e3d41a0a.jpg

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Errrrr ..... Ye Esss. And this is the " General Talk "section of it.

And, some of the most hardened and celebrated Field Sportsmen of all time have famously kept foxes and badgers for Pets.

rsz_funnest-troll-dad-rage-comics-witch.jpg.78cab3bb5d3024f4f089d929e3d41a0a.jpg

No problem let me know a postcode and what time you feed them and I will come and help you ?

• Haha 4

I'm afraid you're absolutely fukking bang on the money there, Stan! ☹️ That poor freezer's practically a fukking ice berg, inside. And, yeah; Defrosting it is absolutely Urgent! Very much on my mind.

I'm just waiting to see how shit goes, when this new one arrives? Failing that? I'm thinking of running my hot air gun over the worst of it, round the door? What do you reckon?

4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I'm afraid you're absolutely fukking bang on the money there, Stan! ☹️ That poor freezer's practically a fukking ice berg, inside. And, yeah; Defrosting it is absolutely Urgent! Very much on my mind.

I'm just waiting to see how shit goes, when this new one arrives? Failing that? I'm thinking of running my hot air gun over the worst of it, round the door? What do you reckon?

Go for it ,cos it you defrost it in one go ,sea levels will rise .

• Haha 4

? 'Ouch. I never saw That one coming.' FFS.

Day old chicks and sacks of kibble, actually.

But, no, Ted. And, by your, obvious, reasoning; I shouldn't feed the wild birds either.

Naah. Sorry, mate. I just don't need it any more. Done my share of killing. Doesn't make My dick feel long and hard to blow a hole in anything from a massive distance ~ just because. Been there. Done all that. I've got nothing left to prove. Interesting you felt the urgent compulsion to jump up and try to deride me. But, you crack on :)

Great fun; Watching the discomfiture telling here. Bit like when 'Real Men' get a whiff of The Ghey; Just watch who's first to start ripping his tee shirt and beating his chest ?

• Haha 1

STAN; Thanks for the nudge, mate! Hot air gun worked a treat! And I only really did the top sides and the smaller compartment. Once I get the big box out, I'll sort the lower part of the main.

Good start though!

P1130490.JPG.1a576d1445ea063983c10fd0fabe46de.JPG

Some fukkin neighbours kid turned up. Weird, snarly faced little kunt with pigtails. Started going on about " How Dare I? "

• Like 1
  • Haha 3