poachers pocket lurchers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve had a couple from him many years ago, both real good lampers. here’s a pic of the dog 

poor c**t is now you have said it....lol

He won't tell u but it were mostly dildos 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, grompz said:

just sitting home here, looking through a few old cmw and edrd mags, for something to do, name from the past popped up phil haynes,  remember lads posting a few pics and comments on his bedx grey xwhippets, any of you lads had them , or seen them run,dont know is he still in the dog game these days, and what he breeds these days, remember phoning him years ago, about a pup, told me all i wanted to hear about them, couldnt get a word in edge wise, the pup didnt materialise,often wondered how it would have worked, mainly wanted it for ferreting and lamping, this cross bred the right way are good all rounders.

Lad in the next village to me, (sadly R.I.P. Andrew) had one, went out with me a few times, handy and game little bitch.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, lurcher work said:

I’ve had a couple from him many years ago, both real good lampers.

here’s a pic of the dog 

25B6B69D-5A02-477F-8731-814360A078C0.jpeg

I remember the adverts for these, and heartbreak fell kennels, I had a beddy grey bitch that I acquired as a young adult, she was a canny day bitch after being conditioned up and learning how to work a hare, wish I'd had her from a pup

5 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Phoned up once years ago when he had the big ad in the cmw , he liked a yarn 

Got told about one dog owner threw bread in the park pond an when ducks were feeding the dog was slipped ..

They can be a bugger for a slice of stale, even if chappied up to the gills

• Like 1

when i used to have a stall on the lurcher shows .. i met phill a few times ...he seemed ok ....but likes been said a few times he could tell a story or two....everytime i saw him he had a bag with photo albums in with pics of various hairy muts in ....and he would tell me tales of there prowess ....no pics of dead game , just dogs...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Anyone remember Lockharts lurchers , one for every occasion and to fit everyone’s pocket ?

y.eah i remember lockhart lurchers, another that used to advertise in the cmw years ago, think he used to be from hearne bay area, used to have ads for colliex greys and hand made shepherds crooks,never seen any thing he produced, reckon it would be round the late 80s

• Like 1