Frozen Bread

'Nice dog, mate. Hows he bread' ? Fukking morons!

Anyway, just cleaned one of my freezers out. This one's the top half of the fridge one. It switches off when it gets too cold. That was a month or more back. Doesn't matter. I only had bread in there. Though, that bread's probably been in there a year or two. So will have gone through this cycle before.

Unbelievable though! Opening the door was like shoving my whole head up Satans arsehole after he'd had a bad night out! One breath and the old gag reflex gets a hell of a work out! And it's Just fukking Bread!

Black, rancid, slimy bread, I'll grant you. Had to shovel it out with a scraper. But, bread none the less. I never imagined bread could smell like that! ?

1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

'Nice dog, mate. Hows he bread' ? Fukking morons!

Anyway, just cleaned one of my freezers out. This one's the top half of the fridge one. It switches off when it gets too cold. That was a month or more back. Doesn't matter. I only had bread in there. Though, that bread's probably been in there a year or two. So will have gone through this cycle before.

Unbelievable though! Opening the door was like shoving my whole head up Satans arsehole after he'd had a bad night out! One breath and the old gag reflex gets a hell of a work out! And it's Just fukking Bread!

Black, rancid, slimy bread, I'll grant you. Had to shovel it out with a scraper. But, bread none the less. I never imagined bread could smell like that! ?

? you really have 'mastered' the art of making your life HARD AS f**k!! ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
16 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? It gets Worse, mate! Not that I ever believed it could!

I've now left the door open - having wiped the inside to a gleaming white clean. But, Oh! Get a breather full of That every time I pass within range of it! It's fukking unbearable out there! ?

What the f**k are you doing man?! ?. Got to be honest though, your posts crack me up lol ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, socks said:

Cut an onion in half put both halves in the freezer part shut the door and in 1 hour the smell will be gone ?

That's the same trick to use when wanting to rid a room of the smell when painting. 

You think Bread stinks try a rather large steak that’s been left and defrosted and rotted it’s a whole new level of stench I’ve seen and dealt with some weird shit in my life but I can smell that piece of meat typing this ??

After the foot and mouth crisis I was flat out knackering on the forest as people were finding cows and ponies that had been there for ages with nobody about. I was trying to winch em on the truck and just pulling em into pieces. Had to shovel some on board. 

The pile near the incinerator was so big that once I got to the bottom the bottom carcasses were just skeletons. 

I've got a strong stomach and actually don't mind the smell of knackers....but rotten food in a broken fridge has a truly grim smell....a rotten steak in a broken fridge is worse than a full rotten cow. 

• Like 2