Vodafone Phone Question?

Just now, Ken's Deputy said:

3's become my favourite, by a ridiculously long shot. Been with them for years and years now. Simply never really had a problem with them. Broadband I'm talking now. Voda's BB was absolute fukking Shit! Off line as much as on!

Granted, their phone service has never given me a problem. But, the moment I want to do anything but make a call? Like I'm now trying? They've become an absolute fukking nightmare!

?? Was thinking of switching my broadband to em might rethink now, though I presumed it was all managed by BT ultimately anyhow? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My question is why the hell would you choose Vodafone, EE is miles better. 

Chances are it would be locked to them unless you bought a payg phone and then it may be unlocked

You're absolutely fukking right there, Greb! Who, in their right mind, would Choose fukking vodacunts?! One of those things Wrong place at the wrong time. I was there. They had the very phone I wante

5 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

?? Was thinking of switching my broadband to em might rethink now, though I presumed it was all managed by BT ultimately anyhow? 

Voda have the worse rate for transfers because of how they do it and are also have the highest complaints with ofcom.

Openreach own the line and voda rent the line off them the same as the other companies. BT has nothing to do with it 

48 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't work like that anymore, mobile company have to do it 

The Mrs just had an iPhone unlocked here, not long ago. Works fine but she does have an older model she bought outright from an Apple store in Malaysia and the problem is, when you turn it on (regardless of provider) it says "no service". Also one of her friends took a look at it with one of those weird simm cards in and it said the phone was blacklisted.... any ideas anyone? ?

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The Mrs just had an iPhone unlocked here, not long ago. Works fine but she does have an older model she bought outright from an Apple store in Malaysia and the problem is, when you turn it on (regardless of provider) it says "no service". Also one of her friends took a look at it with one of those weird simm cards in and it said the phone was blacklisted.... any ideas anyone? ?

Blacklisted means the contract wasn't paid or the phone was claimed for on insurance

27 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Blacklisted means the contract wasn't paid or the phone was claimed for on insurance

Neither of those mate. Phone was bought outright and as far as she is aware has never had a claim against it. 

It's a weird one mate.

Someone who works at Apple said that because she bought it in Malaysia, she will have to go back there to get it sorted 

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Only other thing would be Apple ID blacklisting mate

How would I go about sorting that out? I only use Mac not iPhone so I'm not totally clued up.

18 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Been with Vodaphone for 15 years, no probs, had an EE dongle thing to use my tablet when I'm out of WiFi range, worked ok but nightmare getting through to talk to someone/use the app.

Cheers, D.

This dongle thing I don't get. I can sit on the beach with my laptop using my mobile hotspot from my phone.

I'm with Digi here, I get unlimited calls, 500MB wifi and 64gb of data every month (with rolls over, at the moment I have about 200Gb available) all for £40 a month.

52 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't deal with phones I'm sales mate and an Android user. Sorry 

Just done an IMEI check and it's blacklisted. No idea how, as I said, she's had it from new ?‍♂️ Dodgy Pakistani shop it is then ?