Vodafone Phone Question?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My question is why the hell would you choose Vodafone, EE is miles better. 

Chances are it would be locked to them unless you bought a payg phone and then it may be unlocked

You're absolutely fukking right there, Greb! Who, in their right mind, would Choose fukking vodacunts?! One of those things Wrong place at the wrong time. I was there. They had the very phone I wante

Oh. Fukk :( Thanks, Hams. It's a PAYG. But, knowing my luck? The kuntz will fukk me over. They normally do.

Interestingly, I just put a random old sim I had laying around in it? Message came up asking for an OP Code and saying I had ten goes at it. That was a 3 sim. Fukk knows what it's even doing here. I took it back out.

My own, user, phone is voda. But, it has a micro sim. I was hoping to try that in it. Though, on reflection? Knowing it would accept a bona fide, fully functioning voda sim wouldn't really prove much, would it?

My alarm system has a big, voda sim in it. But, the above just cancelled That bright idea! FFS!

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My question is why the hell would you choose Vodafone, EE is miles better. 

You're absolutely fukking right there, Greb! Who, in their right mind, would Choose fukking vodacunts?! One of those things :( Wrong place at the wrong time. I was there. They had the very phone I wanted. Paid cash.

Now?! I absolutely wouldn't go near the vile fukkers!!! Was saying to my mate, only yesterday; My present phone's a Huawei, on vodafukkyouoff. My next one will be a Samsung, on 3. Meanwhile, I need to resist the compulsion to take a lump hammer to this fukking thing and buy the Samsung anyway!

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh. Fukk :( Thanks, Hams. It's a PAYG. But, knowing my luck? The kuntz will fukk me over. They normally do.

Interestingly, I just put a random old sim I had laying around in it? Message came up asking for an OP Code and saying I had ten goes at it. That was a 3 sim. Fukk knows what it's even doing here. I took it back out.

My own, user, phone is voda. But, it has a micro sim. I was hoping to try that in it. Though, on reflection? Knowing it would accept a bona fide, fully functioning voda sim wouldn't really prove much, would it?

My alarm system has a big, voda sim in it. But, the above just cancelled That bright idea! FFS!

Yes it's locked mate. Will need to be another voda sim

30 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

You're absolutely fukking right there, Greb! Who, in their right mind, would Choose fukking vodacunts?! One of those things :( Wrong place at the wrong time. I was there. They had the very phone I wanted. Paid cash.

Now?! I absolutely wouldn't go near the vile fukkers!!! Was saying to my mate, only yesterday; My present phone's a Huawei, on vodafukkyouoff. My next one will be a Samsung, on 3. Meanwhile, I need to resist the compulsion to take a lump hammer to this fukking thing and buy the Samsung anyway!

3 are cheap but have poor coverage and cap speeds

Well, incredibly, I got through to Bangalore! Legend has it that they're sending me a new voda sim. I'm to put this in the old phone and 'use it' for two or three days. Then, I get back to them and request they unlock said phone.

We'll see how That pans out.

Meanwhile, I've crawled all over the net, trying to find how to ask 3 for a new sim card. Drawn a complete fukking blank there! Rang them and they're swamped, apparently.

You couldn't fukking make this up!!!

Regards coverage? As long as he can hear me, from his living room? All good. I may well end up being the only person to have this number anyway.

Voda certainly is! I should know; I have a friend who works for them. She's a manager and now spends all her time, sitting at home one, way or another conferring with her team in India.

Told me this just the other week.

I'd said to her how cagey she was about who she worked for. Joking that it was GCHQ.

That's when she came back with; " Oh. It's not a great secret. I work for vodafukk. But, I tend not to tell people, because they always vomit a load of complaining at me the minute they hear it. "

I then called her a traitorous fukking bitch, and said GCHQ would have been better!

2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Never had a problem with vodaphone unlike ee who are a set of f***ing vultures. 

3's become my favourite, by a ridiculously long shot. Been with them for years and years now. Simply never really had a problem with them. Broadband I'm talking now. Voda's BB was absolute fukking Shit! Off line as much as on!

Granted, their phone service has never given me a problem. But, the moment I want to do anything but make a call? Like I'm now trying? They've become an absolute fukking nightmare!