How Do Dreams Do This???

On 05/03/2021 at 15:27, tb25 said:

The old loose teeth dream seems pretty common..as does fighting but not being able to fight back..

Wonder what that's about..had them alot as a child..

I here it could be insecuritys..

As a child i used to grind my teeth together terribly when i was angry or upset....then for years as an adult would have that dream where you grind them so much they start snapping out i even went to see a dream doctor ( theres a special name for them i forget what it is now ) and he put it down to anxiety.

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your ever dreaming about going for a piss my advice is to wake up quick as it ends badly ?

I could hear rain falling ,when I woke up i was pissing on the Mrs new shoes still  in the bag ,sounded like rain on the bivvy ,very soothing till I realised what I was doing ! 

That would be the Rohypnol uncle Ernie used to slip into your bedtime coco 

Posted Images

On 11/01/2021 at 13:16, Greb147 said:

My dreams are all over the place, people morph in to other people and locations are forever changing. 

I once dreamt that I won the lottery, absolutely gutted when I woke up. 

Speaking of recurring dreams, as a child I used to often dream that I was lighter than air, ever time I walked outside I couldn't keep my feet on the ground and was forever taking off like a balloon. ?

Ffs greb you missed a trick there..

It's a sign to buy a paraglider ?

• Haha 1

ive mentioned this dream before....but here it is again....ive had it more than once and its terrifying ..

so ive been out lamping all night ....and im driving home and im starting to nod off at the whele....so i pull in to the motorway services recline my chair and have a sleep......i then start to dream...but in my dream i am still driving down the motorway and im falling asleep .....this then panics me to wake up properly ...but of course as i wake i cant focus my eyes and i start to yell....cos i think im driving ....

honestly its the scariest dream ....shits me right up

9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Sod That, Tomo! That's why I prefer to go lamping in the afternoon, when I'm wide awake.

??? I'm a bit like that I go sunbathing at night saves all that suncream bollocks

• Haha 1