How Do Dreams Do This???

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your ever dreaming about going for a piss my advice is to wake up quick as it ends badly ?

I could hear rain falling ,when I woke up i was pissing on the Mrs new shoes still  in the bag ,sounded like rain on the bivvy ,very soothing till I realised what I was doing ! 

That would be the Rohypnol uncle Ernie used to slip into your bedtime coco 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Washing basket me but not for many years lol 

I was dreaming about being on a train with Tomo earlier ?

Cheers, D.

This is true ,I saw a photo of Tomo on here once ,and that night I had a dream he tried to bum me .

• Haha 2

I dream of being at sea a lot, rough sea in a boat always have done. 

Had the jump and go really high dreams loads and flying dreams a lot. And the climbing up a ladder and being petrified to come back down so lay down on a little platform at the top. 

teeth all falling out dreams and remember dreaming I’d gone to school and was butt naked lol don’t dream to much now from smoking the weed! But when I stop there back in full force.  

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Had the jump and go really high dreams loads and flying dreams a lot. And the climbing up a ladder and being petrified to come back down so lay down on a little platform at the top. 

teeth all falling out dreams and remember dreaming I’d gone to school and was butt naked lol don’t dream to much now from smoking the weed! But when I stop there back in full force.  

Funny that one, I had used to have similar dreams where I went to school in PJ's that had holes in that seemed to get bigger as the day went on. ?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

A dream similar to the ones I had years ago, I've only just woken up and must have just dreamt it. 

I was  at work with our site engineer but on my local rec where I used to play footy as a youngster. 

I was holding dozens of those massive engineering drawings whilst we both perused them. 

All of a sudden a big gust of wind pulled me straight off the ground and as high as a kite. 

I was flying around the field travelling at some serious knots and was in desperate discussion with the engineer on what to do. ?

When the wind died down I started falling to ground but every time I neared terra firma the wind picked me up again. 

After a while the wind got even worse and it was taking me higher and higher with every gust, It was that strong it started tearing the paper out of my hands. 

I was panicking thinking this is the end of me, but just like popping a balloon, the more paper that was torn away from my hands the closer to the ground I got. 

I had a rough landing but I was OK, the rec by then had transformed in to a building site and the engineer was trying his best to brush things under the carpet so we wouldn't get reported to the HSE. ?

Edited by Greb147

Recently had a dream about an old mate who passed away some year's ago and in the dream he passed me a cock goldie he took out of the net and passed it to me were it flew out of my hand to be caught in mid air as it flew past him by hand just glad we can remember some of the dreams we have.

• Like 2
On 11/01/2021 at 11:52, Ken's Deputy said:

So, I had this dream, this morning; I'm at some sort of small gathering, outdoors. There's some lad to my right. He indicates that the contraption before us is his cooking facility. Some sort of wire mesh ring, or something. Doesn't matter. It was a dream.

Me and this guy exchange a word or two, in reference to his 'stove'. There's also a longer, I think it was a tube of mesh? This, as it turns out, was the genius of some guy to my left. Again, I have a moment to digest this much information. Over thirty seconds of 'action' has taken place by this time.

Then, right guy ignites his stove. All well and good. Left guy sparks his up? There's an almighty whoosh of flame. A smoke alarm starts sounding. I turn to him and say; " Well, That was fukking clever! "

And my eyes pop open to realise it's the sound of my own, very real, CO2 Detector going off!

But, how the Fukk did I dream for over thirty seconds Before the dream slotted itself perfectly - and pretty logically, for a dream! - into my actual reality??? How do dreams Do this?!

when I was about 12 ,I used have recurring fighting/ falling dreams. Usually I was winning until a sneaky opportunistic kick sent me off a cliff. Probably the entire dream happened between the bed and the floor. Mad 

• Like 1

You'd just slept through 30 seconds of your alarm and your brain worked it into the dream.

I have some cracking dreams. Yesterday I dreamed I was sitting in my truck talking to Boris Johnson who was standing on the kerb. He offered me a "universal driving licence" that covered me to drive anything from bikes to boats, planes and helicopters. I said I couldn't actually fly a plane and he said it doesn't matter and gave me a massive A4 size driving licence. :laugh:

On 12/01/2021 at 09:50, lurcherman 887 said:

Had the jump and go really high . I had that when I was a kid wonder what thats about. Great going up but oh shite coming back down lol

• Haha 1

The old loose teeth dream seems pretty common..as does fighting but not being able to fight back..

Wonder what that's about..had them alot as a child..

I here it could be insecuritys..

• Like 2

I used to have dreams all the time that I'd done summat daft and killed someone like been in a fight and punched someone and they died etc not been out to murder someone,  its a horrible feeling waking up gutted that you fecked up.

3 hours ago, tb25 said:

The old loose teeth dream seems pretty common..as does fighting but not being able to fight back..

Wonder what that's about..had them alot as a child..

I here it could be insecuritys..

In fights I could fight back but it was as though I was punching in water.. ?