Litter and Falling Standards

There was four people called anybody , somebody .....

ah forget it . 

once a week I go to the park next to mine and pick up all The rubbish and put it in the bin . 

takes me 30 mins and it’s clean again. 

why not just clean it rather than have to write about it . 

again though , there is bigger issues , last year I fired a lad over a bench for the way he was acting in a library in front of children , mine included .  Standing screaming shouting and swearing at an old librarian chick . 
there was probably 100 people there who stood and stared at the floor . 

who do you think the cops were more interested In talking to ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres a common name brought up in the previous posts......Mcdonalds! too many of them popping up all over the place selling their shit.   

My allotments are at the end of an isolated cul-de-sac behind a small pit village. It was a favourites place for fly tipping until the council put up cctv. One local builder tipped a load of

I do a fair bit of voluntary litter picking locally with "Tidy Towns" organisation and 99.9 % of what's there is to do with eating, drinking and smoking. When I was a kid, me mam taught us all to

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There was four people called anybody , somebody .....

ah forget it . 

once a week I go to the park next to mine and pick up all The rubbish and put it in the bin . 

takes me 30 mins and it’s clean again. 

why not just clean it rather than have to write about it . 

again though , there is bigger issues , last year I fired a lad over a bench for the way he was acting in a library in front of children , mine included .  Standing screaming shouting and swearing at an old librarian chick . 
there was probably 100 people there who stood and stared at the floor . 

who do you think the cops were more interested In talking to ? 

Bound to be you, always does my head in people stand there and say nothing or worse again f***ing film it 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Niggers love a bit of filming, as their mates jump on a sparked out guys head. I see an awful lot of that.

Yo been watching that Worldstarhiphop shit havent you....😂

• Haha 1

Falling standards is an understatement just been reading about the gunning down of a young man in a pit village near Rotherham and have been told gangs from Pitsmoor in Sheffield now run these ex mining area's in the Dearn Valley. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Falling standards is an understatement just been reading about the gunning down of a young man in a pit village near Rotherham and have been told gangs from Pitsmoor in Sheffield now run these ex mining area's in the Dearn Valley. 

Read that,  sad state of affairs , a work mate got his family out of Mex fearing his kids would get drawn into these gangs 

18 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Read that,  sad state of affairs , a work mate got his family out of Mex fearing his kids would get drawn into these gangs 

It would not have been the case 30 years ago these plastic gangsters would not have lasted 10 minutes. 

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Yeah, a lad in this young chavvy gang got blown away by a 17 year old in Mexborough, very close to where my old man used to work. 

Makes you chuckle seeing all those posts on FB, "He was a lovely kid." "He had a heart of gold he did." "Heavens gained another angel." etc, etc.... 

Like fcuk, the little rat had just slashed someone the other week and him and his cronies terrorised folk, once less "gangster" on the street I suppose. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah, a lad in this young chavvy gang got blown away by a 17 year old in Mexborough, very close to where my old man used to work. 

Makes you chuckle seeing all those posts on FB, "He was a lovely kid." "He had a heart of gold he did." "Heavens gained another angel." etc, etc.... 

Like fcuk, the little rat had just slashed someone the other week and him and his cronies terrorised folk, once less "gangster" on the street I suppose. 

True pal I wish they would all fekin kill each other. 

• Like 1
Just now, tatsblisters said:

True pal I wish they would all fekin kill each other. 

I think they messed around with the wrong family, (a farming family from the area) and the trouble has been brewing since then. 

I'm not sure if these lads in the gang are from Mexborough or wrong un's that have been ran out of Sheffield.