19 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Well the sound mod adaptor came yesterday.  The idiots have put the two grub screws opposite each other meaning that the advertised 13mm adapter that ain't and is in fact 13.27mm wobbles?‍♂️.

So now I have  bought some 6ba grub screws so I can engineer the near useless junk!

Barrel muzzle shortened and crowned but still yet to test. 

I only want this rifle for garden duty as the little chinese thing is a bit weak ?

Is the little Chinese thing the same as the one that this fella is proudly exhibiting? If so, I know where there’s one that I could get for very little money, but are they worth the effort, what ft lbs could I realistically expect SD?

40A037AA-445C-4BFB-B1A7-572A3E8DEC8A.jpeg

5 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Is the little Chinese thing the same as the one that this fella is proudly exhibiting? If so, I know where there’s one that I could get for very little money, but are they worth the effort, what ft lbs could I realistically expect SD?

40A037AA-445C-4BFB-B1A7-572A3E8DEC8A.jpeg

It's not that one but similar. 

IMG_20200327_174316289.jpg.deb03963a41a8a496fe99901636ad60b.jpg

Think I'm getting 6ft/lbs+

I wouldn't bother again and wouldn't pay more than £25.

• Like 2

The 900x is sorted...well, it needs a piston sleeve. I will do that when I take it apart again.

It shoots now. The trigger needs some stone work besides just adding a longer adjusting screw so it's got to come apart again. A job for warmer seasons.

Anyway it wants to group now and the old parker hale mod not only shuts it up but helps with the off hand hold too.

20210124_160605.jpg.4e025cecf591edf964108446eefb345a.jpg

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Gets the fun started ,on a budget. How many beer cans and potatoes fall victim to the 900x every day ?

A bit of fun like my B2 and gat and 6lb is plenty rat killing .??

It's been flicking 12g hulls around the garden.

Shooting a range of pellets against the snow background has revealed good true tracking to a distant target. The original owner must of been  very frustrated and disappointed. 

Power must be around 11. Just got to spend some time on the trigger and piston sleeve....

Edited by Sausagedog
  • Like 2