Another morning out with me daughter

Was a lovely frosty morning this morning did a hedge and a soil bank , got 9 in the bag and embarrassingly let one go while showing her how to dig one out ( i turned to grab the poker and the rabbit in the stop end jumped out and over my shoulder) 

Was that cold some nets froze up still a grate morning tho 

20210109_125501.jpg

20210109_114242.jpg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks a good morning, making memories pal?Gutted I can't travel to where there's rabbits with my lot... Had 5 all season local?

Was only 5 minutes from home , 

And I think I can call it my daily exercise ha ?? 

Was frozen soild so could not take me dogs 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, samuria said:

looks like your daughter had a good morning out again... nice to see that.

did she laugh when the rabbit made a run for it  lol......

nice photos :thumbs:

O yes you can imagine all the stick I got 

Soon as she got home she was telling the wife how I let it go and we should of had 10 lol,,,,,

11 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

O yes you can imagine all the stick I got 

Soon as she got home she was telling the wife how I let it go and we should of had 10 lol,,,,,

lol...we have all done it ....i usualy blame my partners for setting the nets wrong...

some lovely pics there with your girl....my girl never came ferreting with me ...but she did come lamping with with me a few times...18 now so its all make up and music 

• Thanks 1

Glad you had a great day out with your daughter, i have 3 that were interested until they started school and when they mentioned to their friends about ferreting/rabbiting they were shunned and called cruel even to the point where they wont even eat rabbit now I wouldn't mind but we live in the country.. oh well the middle one i might able to talk round to going out when she's a bit older as shes showing an interest about shooting, fingers crossed .... hope you and your daughter continue to make great rabbiting memories ? 

• Thanks 1
On 09/01/2021 at 17:30, Daniel cain said:

Looks a good morning, making memories pal?Gutted I can't travel to where there's rabbits with my lot... Had 5 all season local?

It's ridic Sean how little rabbits there are our way mate. I'm the same, out all the time for little reward. I don't know where they all disappeared too mate. As a kid it was bouncing.