Is this sour grapes ?

Just now, chartpolski said:

I saw the guy that developed that app being interviewed, but I'm still not sure what it's for ?

Cheers.

It's a location finder that's now used by the emergency services. 

It divides the geography in to a grid and each 3 metre square as it's own unique 3 word address. 

So if you snap your leg in the middle of nowhere with nobody around you can pinpoint your location for the emergency services, works with no data connection as well. 

• Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My shooting season is over . The new lockdown rules mean that organised game shooting is not going to happen this season. I should have been out this morning for a shoot day today , but instead I’m sa

i hope those two women yesterday fight there case.....what a piss take that was

i know mate ...its a compleat piss take...

Posted Images

3 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

My shooting season is over . The new lockdown rules mean that organised game shooting is not going to happen this season. I should have been out this morning for a shoot day today , but instead I’m sat on the settee watching the television. police are issuing fixed penalties for people driving to beauty spots for a walk . And there on the news are rugby players and footballers hugging and kissing each other , dancing around the changing room , and all the staff on the touch line hugging . Surely we are all subject to the same rules ? Is football and rugby that important that they are exempt from the same rules as everyone else ? 

Footballers are bunch sissy  c**ts Overpaid mardarses be glad they don’t see your sport as equal to there’s ? 

on a serious note tho it is a puss take 

this whole thing is 

just get out do bit rough shooting not your fault if another 20 odd People have same idea as you lol 

• Like 1

Gym at works heaving and when we asked the Biological officer to make enquires he was told Elite Sports LOL . Woman and Mens   football and Woman and Mens Netball on the same Night? ???? they couldn't stagger it??