Is this sour grapes ?

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Get this then lads .I was out last night doing essential pest control .Pulled into my regular garage where there was a cop car filling up too .4 coppers in the garage by the coffee machine ,none wearing masks ? 
I had a mask on and one asked where I was going .
Being the cheeky fecker I am I asked where their masks were to which they all scrabbled a mask on .I explained and that was that but looking back as I drove away all their masks were off again .

I should of took a pic but the lure of the rat shoot was greater than that .I carry the relevant paperwork but wasn’t asked for it .

You're lucky your carcass isn't rolled up in an old carpet dumped in a ditch

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My shooting season is over . The new lockdown rules mean that organised game shooting is not going to happen this season. I should have been out this morning for a shoot day today , but instead I’m sa

i hope those two women yesterday fight there case.....what a piss take that was

i know mate ...its a compleat piss take...

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Ive not had a problem before or been stopped in the other lockdowns, as my mates I fish with are bailiffs and I'm the head bailiff for a fishing club, we all have club ID cards, so have an excuse to be out and about ? checking permits and doing essential bank work.. Carry on regardless then... Any fine will be roach material or shit paper?

Your be fine you got the accent , mum was in whs in Monmouth before lockdown with grandson an someone in front of her got snooty over Her accent an mentioned it to cashier who replied lot of English lived in Monmouth .Good job I was up road in barbers with eldest while he had his hair cut 

9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I know it's a very gray area, but I would personally assume that going for a walk means just that ! Not driving somewhere.

It not as if they were trying to escape some inner city shithole or sink estate......they were from Ashby-de-la-Zouche !

Cheers.

In partnership with Ashby-bonnet-de-douche, and Nelson Mandela House Rodders

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

For what it is worth it is the same all over Europe, possibly the world. Here in France angling was banned until very recently but hunters could meet up in large groups and eat lunch together several times a week. The only good thing about the French rules is that they specified a distance that people were confined to. So there was none of that confusing 'local' definition left to plod to interpret.

4 hours ago, Accip74 said:

We’ve been lucky in Belgium with no restriction of movement within the country for several months

Catalunya has been very specific. Not allowed to leave your municipality. Which basically means I'm not supposed to go into Barcelona city. Haven't been able to go to the mountains for months,10pm curfew, masks at all times, limited numbers in shops etc, cafes, restaurants only open to the public for 5 hours a day (take away aside)

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Elchapo said:

You got Many decent waters for pike mate ? Mite have a nip up to you with my lad one day if that ok 

oh and nipped round see the pup the other day can honestly say there both 100% smitten with her , his wife takes it everywhere with her lol 

42B3CCDD-ABC5-4817-98DC-C026C60C2D4E.png

14C391B6-5359-4D1B-99BC-9445943EE537.png

There's plenty to go at, your always welcome mate, glad their happy with her?

• Like 2

Must be a hell of job for the police to keep up. As of Saturday in Wales basc were in talks with our goverment and now shooters can shoot if they go alone and walk there and back.

How many coppers are going to be upto speed on that. So on Saturday when I go marching up the main road with a load of plastic ducks and gun in a slip and some copper drives by at 5am his going to think wtf is this idiot doing 

Edited by terryd
  • Haha 1

This covid shit confuses the shit out of me it all seems like bull shit I’m glad I’m antisocial as f**k but learned at the weekend I can only go for a local walk with the new lock down I’m not allowed to travel but in the same breath I’m allowed to travel to work an mix with people from different tier systems were I’m working surly I’m more likely to get covid from work than walking a dog on my own 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, poxon said:

This covid shit confuses the shit out of me it all seems like bull shit I’m glad I’m antisocial as f**k but learned at the weekend I can only go for a local walk with the new lock down I’m not allowed to travel but in the same breath I’m allowed to travel to work an mix with people from different tier systems were I’m working surly I’m more likely to get covid from work than walking a dog on my own 

Of course you are but they don't want to stop the wheel turning so they deem the risk at work worth it. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, poxon said:

That's why ordinary joe bloggs like me can't get my head around some of these restrictions . I will be the same this afternoon working with people from different parts of s.yorks knowing now if i do catch it it will be from work

• Like 1