Is this sour grapes ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My shooting season is over . The new lockdown rules mean that organised game shooting is not going to happen this season. I should have been out this morning for a shoot day today , but instead I’m sa

i hope those two women yesterday fight there case.....what a piss take that was

i know mate ...its a compleat piss take...

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You can still go local just no night fishing 

How far is local mind? That's the problem, most of my fishing is an eighty mile round trip... Personally I can't see the problem, I'm on my own... 

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

How far is local mind? That's the problem, most of my fishing is an eighty mile round trip... Personally I can't see the problem, I'm on my own... 

No one knows dc the government guidelines dont state what's classed as local it's a bit of a grey area 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

If that's your local waters then that's fine 

Ive not had a problem before or been stopped in the other lockdowns, as my mates I fish with are bailiffs and I'm the head bailiff for a fishing club, we all have club ID cards, so have an excuse to be out and about ? checking permits and doing essential bank work.. Carry on regardless then... Any fine will be roach material or shit paper?

For what it is worth it is the same all over Europe, possibly the world. Here in France angling was banned until very recently but hunters could meet up in large groups and eat lunch together several times a week. The only good thing about the French rules is that they specified a distance that people were confined to. So there was none of that confusing 'local' definition left to plod to interpret.

so when heading the ball could cause brain damage they do something about it but it is ok to play on when the rest of the people are in lock down.if you believe the gov corvid will kill you and is the worst thing ever but you can still play a full on contact sport and then party afterwards infecting as many as you like ffs.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

? All good then.... Piking in the morning?

You got Many decent waters for pike mate ? Mite have a nip up to you with my lad one day if that ok 

oh and nipped round see the pup the other day can honestly say there both 100% smitten with her , his wife takes it everywhere with her lol 

42B3CCDD-ABC5-4817-98DC-C026C60C2D4E.png

14C391B6-5359-4D1B-99BC-9445943EE537.png

• Like 1