Smart watches

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bloody Mrs again..

Cant say as ive ever really worn a kettle but its interesting the different things people invest dough in a pal of mine regularly go's over to Stuttgart for them he has a collection of Roger Dubuis or

Posted Images

All of these small tech things like Garmin GPS are great but there is a lot going on in small packages.   She has had all sorts of issues like syncing the watch to iPhone and iMac.  There was a lot of reading up, watching videos and help from daughters, and me. Some issues are understanding how to stear things and where things are done. Since covid we have used thes on our geocaching exploits out exercising over different ground.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/01/2021 at 21:54, steve66 said:

Any good?

After reading this thread i treated myself to a G Shock mud master so far so good and put the APP on my phone to track my steps whether its accurate or not as my daily step count with taking the dog out in a morning and then on my feet at work i am averaging between 32.000 to 40.000 steps a day what that is in miles i aint got a clue.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

After reading this thread i treated myself to a G Shock mud master so far so good and put the APP on my phone to track my steps whether its accurate or not as my daily step count with taking the dog out in a morning and then on my feet at work i am averaging between 32.000 to 40.000 steps a day what that is in miles i aint got a clue.

Do you need to carry your phone around aswell ?

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Do you need to carry your phone around aswell ?

Tbh I don't know mate I printed the instructions for the watch and I thought my printer was going to burn out the amount of paper work for instructions for the watch. I put the app up on my phone then press a button on the side of the watch then it comes up connecting were then you can see different settings. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 09/04/2021 at 09:45, tatsblisters said:

Disappointed with the watch as it stopped working and i have had to send it back to who i bought it off and just had an email saying it could be six to eight weeks before i know the outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought mrs a apple one as she has iphone she never has it off says it's great.as I don't get on with iPhone and never wear watches as a rule I ended up getting a garming gt2 and it's bang on and came with a free like  fitbit one with it which I wear for work I think around £120 for both from currys

11 minutes ago, sussex said:

Mines smart enough to tell the correct time , I’m happy with that ..

TBH i never thought i would ever use all this modern technology like laptop's android phones and the Internet and i think it was curiosity to how many miles i was walking at work that prompted me to get one of these watches but like you i will be happy with a watch that just tells me the correct time as long as it works.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Bought a Garmin instinct solar just over two year's old and it wont charge up and despite looking at getting the battery renewed i can't seem to find a watch shop local that could deal with it. Any lads got any more recommendations for a decent robust smart watch though i am loath to get another Garmin.

8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Cant see the point in all this "How many steps have I done"Surely you know if youve been a lazy c**t or if youve been out and had a good walk without relying on a watch to tell you.

Was bought one years ago but slung it out the boat window after a while and felt better for it, it was like being plugged into the matrix they are also tracking your every move if you like being places you shouldn’t be 😎