RIP murph

Hi been a long time but only popped on to let anyone who remembered my old boy Murphy I had him put to sleep this week 11 years old and really after his accident a lot of years should not of survived but he did just had him cremated and got him back today thanks all for reading atb malc 

FB_IMG_1583347672726.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 7

5 minutes ago, malc1 said:

Hi been a long time but only popped on to let anyone who remembered my old boy Murphy I had him put to sleep this week 11 years old and really after his accident a lot of years should not of survived but he did just had him cremated and got him back today thanks all for reading atb malc 

FB_IMG_1583347672726.jpg

Sad for you mate. R.I.P. Murph.

D.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Ah mate thats a shame, had some good days out with that big dog and you guys. I hope you and the mrs and nipper are well and any other dogs you have kicking about now. RIP big lad.

We are all good the nipper ain't a nipper no more lol 

Rip Murphy, had to have Jake my old lad put to.sleep in May 13years I  completely lost it, I was bawling my eyes out. Never affected me like that previously. Just goes to show what a strong bond we can develop with our dogs. Keep your pecked up.mate, it gets easier with time

• Like 1