Bedlington Whippet pup.

2 hours ago, jason_morenikeji@hotmail.c said:

Hello there Forum.

I'm new here.

I'm on the lookout for a Bedlington Whippet pup.

Does anybody have any constructive suggestions?

Kind regards,

Jason

Hi Jason hope you get lucky mate ??the beddy whippet is one of the most peddled crosses always people selling them at a premium on pet for sale sites an fb but at a guess I’m guessing the for sale sites have banned sales because of covid 19 don’t get your self stitched up paying a premium for something not very well bred that is just bred to sell if your wanting one for work wait it out for the right gear it’s always worth the wait ??
there was 2 guys on here wanting to breed there bitches when they come in season if memory serves me right fred off here was on about putting his f1 beddy/whippet bitch to a whippet and moocher of here was on about putting his f1 beddy/greyhound bitch to a whippet. If it was me An I was after a bedlington whippet Lurcher I’d see if any of these 2 guys would likely have a pup spare for sale when they bred an wait till they line there bitches 

• Like 6
42 minutes ago, poxon said:

Hi Jason hope you get lucky mate ??the beddy whippet is one of the most peddled crosses always people selling them at a premium on pet for sale sites an fb but at a guess I’m guessing the for sale sites have banned sales because of covid 19 don’t get your self stitched up paying a premium for something not very well bred that is just bred to sell if your wanting one for work wait it out for the right gear it’s always worth the wait ??
there was 2 guys on here wanting to breed there bitches when they come in season if memory serves me right fred off here was on about putting his f1 beddy/whippet bitch to a whippet and moocher of here was on about putting his f1 beddy/greyhound bitch to a whippet. If it was me An I was after a bedlington whippet Lurcher I’d see if any of these 2 guys would likely have a pup spare for sale when they bred an wait till they line there bitches 

Hello there Poxon.

My learning curve for all this is still pretty steep...so thank you kindly for your time to spell it out for me.

The prices are incredulous, and as you point out, there are many very shady characters on the FB sites.

Yeap, I’ll wait and sit tight.

As you suggest, I’ll reach out to Fred and Moocher...and cross my fingers tightly.

Thanks again, Poxon

3 hours ago, poxon said:

Yep and I bet 80per cent ain’t f1s

• 2 weeks later...