30 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Been on nights a few years now..only had 2 3 hours sleep a night...for most my life tbh..

Recently went to the doctors for other shit but he gave me mirtaxepan..probly spelt wrong but wow..I get back from work.drop a tab am asleep till 7 at night.a full undestured soled 8 hours..amazing things...best thing I have ever took...now just to fit in time for eating lol

mirtazapine?  work a treat. ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask for the pills Hannibal used to give to Mr T before flying 

Ideally you need more cardio exercise, I'd suggest a bit of pad work...

or of course knock one out before you go to sleep

Yes that's it lads..best thing I have ever had.done me wonders sleep wise...I just dropped to 15 mg as the 30s was still making me a bit sluggish after I woke up..but I do pretty much go to work within half hour of waking up

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Been on nights a few years now..only had 2 3 hours sleep a night...for most my life tbh..

Recently went to the doctors for other shit but he gave me mirtaxepan..probly spelt wrong but wow..I get back from work.drop a tab am asleep till 7 at night.a full undestured soled 8 hours..amazing things...best thing I have ever took...now just to fit in time for eating lol

Mirtazapine, mate. Anti depressant. But does make you drowsy. Been on them for the last 14 years. Been on ALL the anti depressants AND sleeping tablets that are out there, for the last 21 years, after a near fatal accident.

Fractured skull, some brain damage, broken clavicle, fractured scapular, broken ribs, fractured cheek bone, punctured lung, some broken bones in left leg, some damage to a few vertebrae/spine. In a coma for 5 weeks. And when I came around, was unable to even just about move, without being in absolute agony!

HONESTLY MAX, I KNOW WHAT PAIN IN THE SPINE IS!! Lol.

Anyway, back on track lol, I couldn't read or write for a few years, so had to re learn that. It's left me with a few lifelong problems, short term memory loss, fatigue, anxiety,  problems with sight in right eye, depression, inability to sleep without tablets, ........ I think that'll do for now lol.

Oh yeah, while I'm at it, even though I'm on sleeping tabs etc, I still don't ever get a proper night's sleep, ever, you jammy t**t!! Lol ?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, tb25 said:

f***ing hell, don't do my half do ya mate lol..

Hopefully you will find something what suits you helping you sleep sooner rather than later..

3 minutes ago, tomburras said:

Oh dear shaark that that sounds terrible fair play to you what you have been through I send my very best wishes to you! - it makes you think how lucky I am when Iv not had to go through that shit. 

Thank you lads, much appreciated ?

And to be honest, the last few years has been getting a little easier, as I learn to adapt, and learn new coping strategies ?.

Right, enough of that nonsense, let's get back to normal lol

• Like 2

You walk 5 miles a night. How the f**k is that supposed to get you tired. ??? Anyway you will get enough sleep when your dead ... but if you really need some sleep then drop 1 amitriptyline an hour before ... night night Irene .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, socks said:

You walk 5 miles a night. How the f**k is that supposed to get you tired. ??? Anyway you will get enough sleep when your dead ... but if you really need some sleep then drop 1 amitriptyline an hour before ... night night Irene .......

Exactly, it doesn't. No graft on this job just overseeing subbies.