Collie lurcher stud

18 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It's cos there 2 clever for him furg

I don't know blacky? I know a couple of dogs with a fair amount of collie in I've owned, have been pretty difficult, one of them bordering on 'almost' impossible to work with.

Can totally understand why some people prefer a different type.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good shout there Joe. They can’t all be bad. I’ve seen a few decent ones. Maybe it’s more to the fact that Some people don’t suit the breed rather than them all being useless! 

im the same as some of the other chaps.....collie is ok in small doses ....mixed with other stuff....whippet grey sal bull bedy ....take ya pic and if the collie levels out at 1/4 or less you should h

Katch.... I would never risk it mate 

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't know blacky? I know a couple of dogs with a fair amount of collie in I've owned, have been pretty difficult, one of them bordering on 'almost' impossible to work with.

Can totally understand why some people prefer a different type.

I'm not cut out for difficult mate all types have there own special weirdness

58 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I'm not cut out for difficult mate all types have there own special weirdness

Ah right, it's ok mate. I've just realised 'the great scottish white hunter' is having a dig at me.

NO PROBLEMS, lol ?

collie crosses are weird/funny buggers but don’t think I’d be without a bit of collie blood in a lurcher mix I wouldn’t have a straight collie cross or a 1/4 collie greyhound but would have 1/4 collie mix bred lurcher to a bit of bedlington greyhound or deerhound or bull greyhound mix bred Lurcher think mix bred Lurchers are the bollox an the way forward in modern times collie has a lot to offer even though some are tapped in the head weirdos 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, wtf, that's EXACTLY where you're wrong lol

Really, 'master rabbit catcher', there are PLENTY of people, up and down the country, that are NOT even remotely interested in catching rabbits. Never mind the 'supposed' hunting ban/restrictions. 

Oooh, have I said something wrong?! Lol.

Ffs ???

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, wtf, that's EXACTLY where you're wrong lol

Really, 'master rabbit catcher', there are PLENTY of people, up and down the country, that are NOT even remotely interested in catching rabbits. Never mind the 'supposed' hunting ban/restrictions. 

Oooh, have I said something wrong?! Lol.

U into the ratting 

• Haha 1