Collie lurcher stud

Just wondering if and one out there has a good collie lurcher that’s been tested . My brother has a bitch that’s 4 years old now. It’s unbelievable the best dog iv probably seen.he’s wanting a pup out off her in the summer.  There’s a few dogs about our area but they haven’t really been tested like his bitch. Just wondering if any one can help. Collie grayhound/ ...collie grayhound whippet/ ... collie grayhound Bedlington type he’s not to picky just wants Summit that a good dog and been used. Thanks 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good shout there Joe. They can’t all be bad. I’ve seen a few decent ones. Maybe it’s more to the fact that Some people don’t suit the breed rather than them all being useless! 

im the same as some of the other chaps.....collie is ok in small doses ....mixed with other stuff....whippet grey sal bull bedy ....take ya pic and if the collie levels out at 1/4 or less you should h

Katch.... I would never risk it mate 

any chance of a photo?..i know of  a pair of cracking 1st x collie dogs in county donegal, worked mostly on fox ,but have been lamped on rabbits a fair bit too,...Im always checking in on them to see their still going well..

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Its not am not a fan just do t like there traits but seen some good ones and know a few lads who actually work them no just ralking alot of shite about them ??

Fair enough. So you think more people talk shite about collie crosses than other lurcher types/crosses?

• Like 1