• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres also medical proof that long term use of ibuprofen and quite a few different anti inflammatories is really bad for you.Really bad for your stomoch and digestive system.

Tried acupuncture, tiger balm, hot baths, heat pads, freeze sprays, tramadol, diazapam, deep medical  massages , had 6 months of physio after my accident.... Acupuncture worked for a few months, trama

Cheers buddy I went to a chiropractor this after noon only to be bent and twisted in positions I wish I would of done 20 years ago  ?I could hear and feel things grinding and cracking she said I will

Posted Images

Yep its got some side effects , i dont take it all the time , do more stretching these days seems to keep things at bay , though hand balling 2600 12kg boxes off a shipping container didnt help the other day ?

1 hour ago, sid g said:

few year back i bent over to pick a bucket up 3 months off work 3 visits to the back docs later i was back at work ,,,

That's a bad do sid I won't think something like that would do you  in im a fit strong lad so I wasn't expecting something like a slip to put me back out to be honest but it seems worst first thing when I get up and it's burning even without deep heat  but hopefully get some answers on Tues 

Just now, sid g said:

the man i knows good but he`s in east mids if you dont have any joy 

Cheers sid this lad as come highly recommended if it doesn't  work out I will pm you if that's ok I don't mind travelling aslong as I can get it sorted or some answers 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stockpot said:

You wait 'til you've been married 20 odd years and the young woman you married has turned into her mother.....you'll be glad to pull the "sorry my backs hurting" card out the bag!

We have been together for 18 years stock and yes it's my get out of jail card ?in just glad she can't see this post otherwise my back would be the least of my problems ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 07/01/2021 at 23:35, Big rowie said:

I am on tramadol for back pain when it kicks in I pop one wait for it to start working ( half hour ) then I have a back massaging seat thing I attach to seat or lay it on bed depending what shape my back is in. The pain killers with heat and movement from back massager work. 

Tho I'm in constant pain it helps when it's at its worst 

Tramadol route hard to stop mate be Ill as f**k

• Like 1

I see a chiro,a fella ,he's says I have acute muscle tension ,I did nt believe it one bit I thought he's gonna give me a quick massage and ask for 38 notes.but I went and I tell you I could nt of picked a 50 quid note off the floor  ,wife had to put my socks on .well after my treatment I felt could run a marathon,opened car door and dived in,turned round to reverse out,no prob.on the other hand his wife done me one time,she was not strong enough  to do the job.came out feeling slightly better only.

Just now, mC HULL said:

That’s it mate when your that bad it’s a god send 

Too right. Had a bad back for years but never had time for the docs. Then it properly went pop and went seen doc. They gave me them at first I needed them but now with movement I dont have to till it's bad. Gotta wait till covid pish is over before doc will see me 

I was meaning more little niggle don’t take the tramadol after 4 days you’ll need them then the fun begins 

but for lads like you real pain there great let you get on with normal day stuff be f****d without them 

• Like 1

I was smacked off my tits yesterday mate. Mrs left me asleep on the sofa the other night, with my legs over the arm. Woke up and my sciatica had made a full appearance (I have 3 herniated discs). Had to take a couple of Trammies and a diazepam. Probably posted some mental shit on here too ?

I've had sciatica for about 4 years, with no real let up. Been in the emergency room about 7-8 times, intravenous painkillers and muscle relaxants etc. I was supposed to have an op last year, obviously with Corvid that was postponed. So now my appointment with the surgeon is in May 2021?‍♂️?