I'm struggling at the moment it's wear and tear over the years but tonight I'm lopped sided when I stand up and my muscles in my back feel solid and hard  plus my back feels like it's on fire any of you lads had the same and how did you sort it 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres also medical proof that long term use of ibuprofen and quite a few different anti inflammatories is really bad for you.Really bad for your stomoch and digestive system.

Tried acupuncture, tiger balm, hot baths, heat pads, freeze sprays, tramadol, diazapam, deep medical  massages , had 6 months of physio after my accident.... Acupuncture worked for a few months, trama

Cheers buddy I went to a chiropractor this after noon only to be bent and twisted in positions I wish I would of done 20 years ago  ?I could hear and feel things grinding and cracking she said I will

Posted Images

I am on tramadol for back pain when it kicks in I pop one wait for it to start working ( half hour ) then I have a back massaging seat thing I attach to seat or lay it on bed depending what shape my back is in. The pain killers with heat and movement from back massager work. 

Tho I'm in constant pain it helps when it's at its worst 

• Thanks 1

No worries mate. When I get home I'll put pick up of it. Deffo good to get one 

Physio said I've to do twists n movements. So anytime I have spare just stretch twist. Not even big movements help. Small movements but regular and seems to unstiffen 

Hope it gets better soon nothing worse than back pain 

• Like 1

heat patches from the chemist shop are unreal...pop one on ,last for 12 hrs ..really helps and a good anti inflammatory ,,,ive suffered in the past and found the patches a god send 

Tried acupuncture, tiger balm, hot baths, heat pads, freeze sprays, tramadol, diazapam, deep medical  massages , had 6 months of physio after my accident.... Acupuncture worked for a few months, tramadol and diazapam are the only things that work for me personally. I've been in constant pain for the last 7 years... Just got to get on with it.. Don't help I'm lifting kerbs, slabs, block paving most days... Had to slow down on the terrier work... As I can't dig both days on a weekend and last the week punching out the work without medication... Got to be careful then though driving to work and operating plant?DSC_1419.JPG.4b7264f1c69789ac89d985bb4f3a56aa.JPG

• Like 5

I suffer bad when it hits me mate.

Over the years I have found anti inflammatory drugs, a decent back support to get you upright when you need to move around and rest is all that worked.

It literally has me unable to walk on a bad attack and the big neoprene support done up very tight almost like a bloody body brace let’s me move about without inflicting more damage or falling over like a dopey prick ! Lol 

23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lose weight 

? made me laugh that lol. But definitely does help. 

@Blackmag I've had ALL treatments on my back, including accupuncture and accupressure. Chiroptactor, osteopath etc etc, after a near fatal accident 21 years ago.  Best thing, for me, was definitely chiropractor, who 'should' give you a good stretching and flexibility programme to follow, to be performed a couple of times per day. Maybe not available for many people, but I only live a couple of miles from the university of wales, where I had my treatment, and they also have their own 'rehabilitation' gym, and you do a programme of specific strengthening ecercises for a few weeks after your course of chiropractic treatments. Can work out expensive, if you can find a good chiroprator, but certainly better than shoving loads of painkillers and anti inflammatories into your system.

Good luck with it ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3